Chapter 61: Scallion Pancakes and Prawn Egg Fried Dumplings

The next day, Ruan Tang woke up early, packed up his luggage, and put it all in the smart suitcase. The size of the smart suitcase is similar to the suitcase in the previous life, but it has many functions, such as fingerprint unlocking and smart follow mode, allowing users to completely free their hands, which is very convenient and easy to use. Ruan Tang found a few sets of change of clothes and a few clean towels and put them in the box, and then couldn't think of anything else to pack. He Yunchen said that although it was remote there, there were basically everything that should be there. Just a little bit worse in quality.

After packing his luggage, Ruan Tang began to prepare for the live broadcast in the morning, because the spaceship they were going to take off took off at noon, so the only time he could use was in the morning. Because he promised the audience to draw a lottery, Ruan Tang also wanted to take this opportunity to thank the audience for their support, so he decided to simply make a deluxe breakfast to reward everyone.

So for today's breakfast, Ruan Tang planned to make a traditional scallion pancake and a relatively new fried dumpling with prawns and eggs. Of course, he also prepared a special drink, which was super delicious strawberry milk.

Log in to the star network to buy the required ingredients, and after the ingredients are delivered, Ruan Tang starts the live broadcast.

"Hi everyone, I'm the anchor Ruan Tang. Today I'm going to bring you scallion pancakes and fried dumplings with prawns and eggs!" Ruan Tang made a simple opening remark with a smile.

[Ajun 5456: Oh my god, why is the anchor so early today! When my brain vibrated, I was still sleepy, and when I saw it was a live broadcast notification, I immediately clicked in!]

[Ami Tofu: Me too! I am washing my face!]

[Luluo: You guys go to work so late? I'm already on my way!]

[Meow Meow likes to eat all the dishes of the anchor: prawns! ! The pan-fried dumplings I made last time were delicious, shouldn’t the enlarged shrimp be even better? Saliva is about to flow down (ˉ﹃ˉ)]

[Nanxia Yu Wenjiu: What I am concerned about is how many slots will the anchor have in today's lottery draw?]

"There are a lot of places in the lottery today, so don't worry everyone, what I'm going to make now is scallion pancakes."

The most important thing about scallion pancakes is of course the scallions. Ruan Tang took out a large handful of scallions, cut the scallions into small pieces, and chopped the shallots into fine pieces. Then put the scallions into a large bowl, pour hot oil on the scallions, the fragrance of the chopped scallions burst out all at once, making the viewers who haven’t had breakfast feel hungry.

Because he was going to make scallion pancakes and fried dumplings with prawns and eggs for the audience, Ruan Tang reconciled a few big doughs in advance, and now he can use them directly.

Sprinkle dry powder on the chopping board to prevent sticking. Ruan Tang picked up the rolling pin and rolled the dough into a rectangular thin noodle cake. Then spread the scallion oil evenly on the surface of the noodle cake, sprinkle with chives, a little salt and pepper.

Then roll up the dough from top to bottom, roll it into long strips, cut the long strips into even small pieces, then pull the two ends of the dough apart, and put the pockets in, so that the long squares become a small airtight package, so as not to The chopped green onion leaked out. Then Ruan Tang rolled these small doughs into small round cakes, put them in a pan, put oil and fry them slowly at low temperature, and when the bottom surface was slightly yellow, turn it over and continue frying, and soon one was crispy and crispy The scallion pancake is done.