Chapter 87: Worms are full of treasures

"Dinner is ready? Has the military supplies arrived? Have those damned Valenians finally given up?" Excited. You must know that they haven't eaten much for almost a week, and they only received a nutrient solution the day before yesterday, and they have to fight against a huge number of Zerg every day, which can be said to be very exhausting from body to mind. If they were replaced by ordinary carbon-based humans, they would have starved to death long ago. That is to say, their modified genes can support them until now, but they are almost at their limit. If new military supplies are not available, they will not die in the In the hands of the Zerg, they will also starve to death.

It's just that when they arrived at the assembly point, what they saw was not boxes of nutrient solution, but insect corpses all over the ground.

These unsightly insect corpses should have been cleaned up by machinery, so why did they pile up here? Is it to save energy and let them clean up the insect corpses when they come to receive the nutrient solution?

"Adjutant Li, where is the nutrient solution? Do we need to clean up these insect corpses?" Everyone looked at Li Kai suspiciously.

"There is no nutrient solution, and these insect corpses don't need to be cleaned up."

"There is no nutrient solution? Didn't you tell me that the meal is ready?" Everyone became more and more surprised, but they didn't feel that Li Kai was joking with them. After all, the situation is serious now. No one would joke about the lives of millions of soldiers under such circumstances.

"Well, these insect corpses are food, they are definitely edible, so you can pick them up as you like." Li Kai looked like there were meat buns all over the floor, letting everyone eat whatever they wanted.

When everyone looked at the insects that fell on the ground and were roasted black by the high-temperature flames, the expressions on their faces were quite broken.

"Adjutant Li, are you...are you joking?" A non-commissioned officer who knew Li Kai couldn't help asking in a low voice.

Li Kai glared at him with hatred and said, "Who would joke with you about this kind of thing? This is an order from the major general! These bugs are really edible."

But those soldiers still showed resistance, In any case, there is no way to eat those bugs as food.

Just kidding, these Zerg look so disgusting... who would use them as food?

At this moment, He Yunchen walked slowly in front of everyone, and everyone immediately stood up straight and saluted him, "Hi, major general!" He Yunchen nodded slightly, bent down and picked up a bug, and removed it in front of everyone. He picked up the wings and tail, put it in his mouth, chewed it carefully for a while, and then swallowed it.

"You can eat it." Although He Yunchen only said three words, his behavior of eating the bug without changing his face has completely shocked everyone.

Li Kai also picked up a worm, imitating He Yunchen's movements, and ate the worm, but he did not forget to tell: "Before eating, you need to remove the legs and tail."

Eating the insects with a change of face, everyone felt that the world view was on the verge of collapse. They looked at He Yunchen and then at the insect corpses. Even though both of them had demonstrated in person, they still couldn't help hesitating.

This is Zerg...

"What are you still hesitating about? Do you really want to starve to death? Could it be that the major general and I have harmed you?!" Li Kai glared at these guys, completely forgetting that not long ago, he and They all held the same skeptical attitude, "Don't look at these ugly insects, they taste not bad at all!"