Chapter 124: Extra Story: On The Eve Of The Wedding

He Yunchen and Ruan Tang suddenly announced the news of their relationship in the final live interview, causing an uproar in the entire empire.

#LotusPondCPPublicConfession#

#HeRuanWeddingInAFewDays#

#MajorGeneralHeRuanTangMarriage#

The topic about the two of them quickly occupied the top few hot searches on starnet, and almost everyone was discussing it It's about the two of them.

Thanks to this outdoor reality show with super high ratings, Ruan Tang and He Yunchen's various loving and intimate interactions on the show attracted a large number of CP fans, and they quickly recovered from the shock, celebrated on starnet.

[Xuanyuan Zilong: Ahhhhhhhhh! Spin the sky! My CP is true.]

[Little snake in lotus soup: Hehe, it’s not disgusting for two big men to do this:)]

[Curtain move:? ? ? ? Someone tell me, it's 8013 now, right? What's wrong with the one above?]

[Wait until the fireworks are clear: I'm sorry, this is a patient in our mental hospital, I took it away.]

[Following you inexplicably: Why are you so quarreling, my friends, the lotus pond is real! @Little snake in lotus soup @eat a little candy @Brother Xiao Yu is young, Ladies and gentleman we must stay calm. Waaah they produce sugar!]

The most popular, youngest, and most popular diamond bachelors in the empire left their orders at the same time, and they were internally digested. This is undoubtedly a big news. The reporters of Capital Star are like wolves who smell fishy, quickly started to act. Since it will take time for He Yunchen and Ruan Tang to return by spaceship, these reporters can only interview their relatives and friends first.

At this time, I don't know who broke the news, saying that he was in a bad mood after seeing He Yunyi this day, and he had been scolding He Yunchen all the time, and suspected that he didn't support the marriage; The news said that President Ran Jing had a dark face all day long, and seemed to be in a very bad mood; unfortunately, the military department couldn't get in, and there was no way to get through the news, so it was impossible to know what attitude He Weiye had, but the relationship between He Yunyi and Ran Jing Attitude is enough to explain the problem.

[Dabao sees you every day: Hehe, let me just say, how could the He family accept such a powerless little anchor? He still have an amnesia, who knows if it's a spy sent by the Valens:)]

[Da Bao Yueyue sees: He is the headline every day, is it annoying?]

[Dabao sees you every year: Is she a little princess? You talk like that, be careful of being bitten by the little princess’s leg hair [two ha] [two ha]]

[Dabao see you: please read my name aloud:) Is it interesting, this friend, your eyes are so red that they are about to bleed.]

All kinds of opinions are raging. Many people expressed their dislike for their couple at all, thinking that the program group deliberately hyped it up for the effect of the program. Some people also expressed that even if they were true love, the He family would not necessarily accept Ruan Tang who was born as a commoner. The chef is He Yunchen's partner, but most of the people still hold a wait-and-see or wishful attitude.

Although there are still many girlfriend fans who can't accept it, turn away from fans and even turn black and back, but He Yunchen and Ruan Tang have no black material at all, and they don't rely on the "flow" of fans to live, so these things are completely irrelevant to them superficial.