Chapter 120: Happy Mid-Autumn Festival

"Finally, they're gone."

After sending off Gilbert and others, all ten guests breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

Although the four of Gilbert and the others only lived in Seablue Star for two days, the pressure on the ten guests was not small, because their appetite was really too big!

When these four people were working to build the pavilion, ten of them were also busy running around, hunting, processing and processing ingredients, and it was hard work for these big eaters to enjoy themselves. In the end, they didn't bother to cook for Gilbert and the others, so they simply cooked all the prey they caught into barbecue. Fortunately, these foodies are not picky, as long as they are delicious.

Eat well, sleep well, and have beautiful scenery to see on Seablue Star. In just two days, Gilbert and the others were overwhelmed. Be sensible, knowing that there are a lot of affairs waiting for him to go back to deal with, and I'm afraid he will have to wait for a few more days. When they left, they kept thinking about the barbecue, and planned to talk to Cheng Ji about the export of live poultry in person.

As soon as the Ruters left, the program team withdrew all the kitchen utensils and intelligent robots that had been provided to them before. The action can be said to be quite fast, and they will not let them take any advantage.

Without the bluffing Rute people, Ruan Tang and the others finally calmed down. They completed the not-too-strict tasks of the program group every day, and made various delicacies in different ways to satisfy the tastes of the audience. The days passed very quickly .

Until the night of this day, Ruan Tang looked up at the sky and found that the moon in the sky was extraordinarily round, but it was much smaller than what he saw on the earth. Only then did he suddenly feel that it was already the middle of the month, and counting the days, it was quite close to the Mid-Autumn Festival on Earth.

"Shall we make mooncakes?" Ruan Tang said to He Yunchen.

"Okay." Although he doesn't know what mooncakes are, as long as Ruan Tang likes them, He Yunchen will naturally not have any opinions.

Ruan Tang contacted the program team and wanted flour and an oven. Of course, the program team wanted to ask about his intentions. When they heard that he was making mooncakes, the program team members became excited.

Anyone who has studied the history of the ancient earth knows that their ancestors had the custom of celebrating traditional festivals, and each festival has some representative traditional snacks. The Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the very important festivals, and every family has the habit of eating mooncakes on that day.

Mooncakes symbolize reunion. During the Mid-Autumn Festival, the whole family sits around and eats mooncakes, which means family reunion.

The Blue Star Empire has fought for thousands of years, and it has been a long time since there was such a concept as a holiday. Now that it has finally entered a period of peaceful development, these traditional festivals that represent historical inheritance should also be revived.

So the program team agreed to Ruan Tang's request very simply, and also tried their best to get a few blurry pictures of mooncakes, which should be taken from some books and videos. They are not very real, but they are still a reference After all, the method of making moon cakes has been lost for thousands of years, even if Ruan Tang wants to restore moon cakes, he has to slowly grope.

Ruan Tang asked the program team for some red beans, sugar, and milk powder. He was going to make the most classic Cantonese-style mooncakes with red bean paste and lotus paste flavors. It happened that Seablue Star had lotus flowers. Since there are lotus flowers, of course there are lotus seeds. Lotus paste is the most convenient thing. Of course, in order to cater to the tastes of audiences who don't like sweets very much, he will also make some fresh meat meringue mooncakes.