Chapter 117: The Banquet Begins

Cooking smoke curls up from the grassy grass, accompanied by the sound of boiling soup, the rich aroma of meat spreads far away, and the surrounding gradually surrounds people of all sizes Animals, Ruan Tang and the others were not polite, they all killed them as food reserves.

Time flies, and as soon as noon arrives, the mysterious guest mentioned by the program group casts a shadow in the middle of the sun. When the tall Rute walks down from the starship, the audience in the live broadcast room cheers at the same time, as The most loyal partner of the empire, the people of the empire welcome the Rute from the bottom of their hearts.

Gilbert, who took the lead, smiled and waved to the flying cameras that surrounded him, "Hi! My dear friends from the Empire! Here I am again! Do you miss me?

[Aluminum child who loves learning: I don't know why but whenever Gilbert opens his mouth, he seems so adorably stupid.]

[Silent and decadent: To be honest, if Gilbert didn't speak, he would still be pretty handsome...]

[I can't hug the wood: Wow, —forget it, you are not welcome (^)]

"Oh! My dear Tang Tang!" Gilbert's nose twitched, and he smelled the smell of meat from a distance, his eyes lit up instantly, and he ran towards the direction of the scent, but before he ran halfway, he was stopped by He Yunchen. He couldn't help shaking his head in a "doting" way, "Oh, hey, I never expected you to miss me so much, but it's not good to be so jealous~"

"But, who made us brothers?" He coaxed helplessly then he opened his arms enthusiastically, wanting to give the other party a hug, "Come on, let me feel if your solid arms have shrunk!"

He Yunchen ruthlessly pushed him away.

Gilbert: Huh.

"The meal is ready, please come with me, Your Excellency."

The people who came with Gilbert, besides his adjutant, also had two confidantes, all of whom came from the battlefield , They have been to many planets, but they have never seen a planet as beautiful as Aquamarine, with blue sky and white clouds, green grass and flowers, full of peaceful atmosphere, as if even the air is fresher than other places.

"Oh! This beautiful planet is so beautiful! Is this what you call fairyland?"

[Sip again: Hahaha, Your Excellency, you can really talk]

[Xiyu: Isn't it just a fairyland! Such a beautiful place, when it is open to the public, I must take my girlfriend to play together! ]

[Changge Huai Caiwei: You understand the truth, but first you have to have a girlfriend:)]

[Sier like children: Upstairs pierced my heart, hahahahaha]

He Yunchen led them through the bushes and came to the A place for banquets. The place has been decorated long ago, a long wooden table is placed on the soft green grass, surrounded by flowers of various colors, the chirping of birds can be heard in the distance, and the sound of gurgling water can be heard faintly, it is really beautiful.

"Your Excellency, long time no see." Ruan Tang and the others were waiting by the side, and when they saw Gilbert appearing, they took the initiative to say hello.

"Oh! My dear Tangtang! I don't see you every day, like so many years have passed. I don't know if your mind has changed? The queen in my heart has always been you..." Gilbert saw Ruan Tang, and immediately began to make a nasty confession, causing everyone around to show expressions that couldn't bear to look directly at him, and He Yunchen's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot.