Chapter 114: A Friend Came From Afar

As if to prove the audience's conjecture, Ruan Tang fished out the bear's paw that had been stewed for a long time, and then used some delicious fish soup, added salt, soy sauce, gravy and a little white sugar, adjusted into a brown-red sauce, slowly poured on the bear's paw. It's a pity that they don't have white sesame seeds on hand now, otherwise the bear's paws will taste better and look better if sprinkled with sesame seeds, so now they can only put some chopped green onion instead.

The red bear paws have been stewed until they are shiny, and after peeling off the dark skin, only the outer layer is full of collagen, which seems quite appetizing at this time.

The gluttonous viewers had already leaned forward to take a big bite of the bear paw simulated by virtual data, and were immediately overwhelmed by the oily but not greasy and soft taste. The outside sauce wrapped the flexible paw, slowly Slowly flowing on the tip of the tongue, there is a hint of sweetness mixed with salty freshness, and the right seasoning easily conquers their taste buds, making people involuntarily immersed in the ocean of food.

[Dililililixiaolili: ahhh, it's delicious!]

[Xizhi's meow: humming, my face hurts...but it's so delicious...]

It's barely four dishes and one soup. I was worried that the six people would not have enough to eat, so Ruan Tang made two more grilled fish.

When all the dishes were ready, everyone gathered around the square table made by He Yunchen. He Yunchen only made two stools, and Gu Yan and Chen Yang made two stools together very consciously.

"You can eat." Ruan Tang greeted everyone to eat.

Without further do, everyone picked up their chopsticks and began to feast on them, especially Chen Yang and Gu Yan. They played with a pair of chopsticks so vigorously that they almost turned into afterimages. Chen Yuanwu and Cao Jun are not bad. The physical work is almost done by two soldiers, Chen Yang and Gu Yan. Their physical exertion is not too high. In addition, they are chefs themselves, so they still have some resistance to delicious food. In front of Ruan Tang, who can be called a senior, and Major General He, who is very majestic, he should be more or less reserved when eating.

As the food on the table decreased rapidly, He Yunchen's face slowly became gloomy at a speed visible to the naked eye. At this time, a large spoonful of spicy rabbit diced was placed in the bowl in front of He Yunchen. As soon as he looked up, he met Ruan Tang had smiling eyes. He Yunchen's expression turned cloudy immediately, and he also picked up the wooden spoon he made, and scooped a large bowl full of fish soup for Ruan Tang.

There are four people left: ...

What is this unbreathable pink bubble atmosphere swollen and fat four?

[Orange Miaomiao: Awwhhhhh, super loving! Major General Boyfriend Force MAX!]

[The picture is a little bit cold: Tangtang is also super loving, and even served the major general with food! This feeling of an old husband and wife, oh my god, it hit the old man's teenage heart!]

[Qiyue: That's it, that's it! This pair of Hawthorn cp I knocked!]

A table of dishes was swept away in less than 20 minutes. If it wasn't for the concern that it was in the live broadcast, Chen Yang and Gu Yan would have picked up the plate and licked it. This is the first time for the two of them to taste Ruan Tang's own hands. The food made is really delicious! Now they only hope that their partner can learn Ruan Tang's cooking techniques, so that the next twenty days will be happier.

However, the program team arranged a new test for them.

The communicator rang again, and the six of them received a new task at the same time—it was such a joy to have a friend come from afar.

Everyone:? ? ? ?

Who is coming? What are you doing here? What does it have to do with them?

Just when everyone was puzzled, a more detailed piece of information popped up: three days later there will be a mysterious guest coming to Seablue Star, ten of them, as the current "masters" of Seablue Star, must serve the guests prepare a great feast. Finally, there is a friendly reminder - the guests have a big appetite.

Everyone remained speechless, this year's program group was the most troublesome one they had ever seen!

Despite the reluctance in their hearts, everyone took action. Since the banquet is to be prepared jointly, the menu and ingredients for the banquet must first be determined. The menu is of course decided by the chefs, and the ingredients need to be prepared by the soldiers.

It's just that everyone has only been in Seablue Star for less than two days, and they are not very familiar with this ecological area, and they don't know much about the ingredients that can be used as food. Chen Yuanwu and Cao Jun thought about it for a while, and said simply, Everything was arranged by Ruan Tang, who made him the most experienced and powerful chef among the five chefs?

Even the two groups of Zha Panpan and Shi Mingxu came over together after receiving the information. Obviously, they also had the same idea as Chen Yuanwu and Cao Jun.

It's just that when they found that Chen Yuanwu and Cao Jun, who were the farthest away, were also here, they showed surprise expressions. After learning that they had a meal at Ruan Tang's place, the four of them couldn't help feeling sorry for them. They knew they were here too, actually missed a big meal in vain!

[Meow Qing: Hahahaha, I laughed so hard, Qiu Ming's expression was about to crack in an instant, I seemed to hear his inner cry—why didn't you call me for a big meal!]

[Han Ye: It's so funny, Shi Mingxu looked at Cao Jun with the expression on Cao Jun's face that you betrayed me... Ha ha ha ha hiccup]

In any case, in order to welcome the guests, what should be prepared is still to be prepared.

Ruan Tang first asked each of them where they lived, what the terrain was like, whether there were any plants growing nearby, and what animals they could use to hunt.

On the side of the mountain stream, there are basically only fish and shrimp, and some wild mustard greens growing by the stream, nothing else. It is not enough to make a banquet, you must use all the ingredients around the camp.

Shi Mingxu and the others live by the lake, and there are many large animals living around them, but they can't name them. In addition, there are a few fruit trees growing. Cao Jun lives in the Green Grassland, where there are many small bushes, strawberries and peppers, and small animals such as rabbits and pheasants, which can be used as a side dish. Chen Yuanwu, who lived in the dense forest, found fruits such as bananas and loquats, but in terms of animals, there were only snakes, monkeys and some strange birds. Zha Panpan lives in the cave, and I don't know if it's because it is the territory of black bears, and there are almost no animals. They only found bees for the time being, and they probably can get some honey.

After the four of them summed up, they all turned their pitiful eyes to Ruan Tang.

"..." Ruan Tang didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so he said, "Okay, then take me to your camps so i can have a look."