Chapter 113: A Truly Savory Admonishment

Ruan Tang knew that Chen Yuanwu and Cao Jun's basic skills were very solid, so he gave Chen Yuanwu the kitchen knife and asked him to handle the rabbit and Cao Jun to handle the pheasant. Rabbits need to be peeled with a kitchen knife and then cut into small pieces, while pheasants need to be depilated with hot water.

Seeing the picture of the rabbit being handled again, the audience started arguing again. Many people think that rabbits are very cute animals. People in the ancient earth era should have kept them as pets, not for food. But some people who have studied the history of the ancient earth came out to argue that rabbits are edible, and the two sides were at odds for a while.

[Ye Liuzhang: Bunny is so cute! How can you eat rabbits?]

[Miao Miao likes to eat all the dishes of the anchor: the dishes made by our Tangtang must be delicious, if you don't want to eat, don't use your chopsticks for a while!]

However, the guests at this time were completely unaware of the situation in the live broadcast room. Chen Yuanwu and Cao Jun's actions were very neat, and they finished dealing with the rabbit and pheasant in a short time.

Ruan Tang put the cut rabbit meat into the plastic basin that he just received today, soaked and washed it with clean water, waited until the blood foam was completely cleaned, then put it into a small bowl, added salt, soy sauce and a small amount of starch Knead evenly and marinate for a while. Because rabbits are herbivores, rabbit meat will have an earthy or grassy smell. The steps to remove the fishy smell must be meticulous, otherwise it will make it difficult for these soldiers with sensitive five senses to swallow.

Afterwards, Ruan Tang heated the oil in an iron pan, put in the chopped green onion, ginger and garlic, sautéed until fragrant, then added bean paste and chili sauce to fry the red oil, then added the marinated rabbit meat, and stir-fried over high heat until the color changed. Finally, add clear water and chopped chili rings, and simmer over low heat.

A strong spicy smell wafted out through the gap of the pot lid, causing everyone to swallow their saliva.

After simmering for five or six minutes, Ruan Tang poked the rabbit meat in the pot with his homemade wooden chopsticks to make sure that the meat was fully cooked, then used the high heat to collect the juice and it was ready to be taken out of the pot.

"Mr. Ruan, can I have a taste?" Chen Yuanwu couldn't help asking.

The chopped rabbit meat was drenched in red oil, which looked extremely attractive. With the tangy and spicy taste, it was completely unimaginable that it was made of rabbit meat that he had never swallowed before.

"Of course." Ruan Tang handed over the chopsticks in his hand.

As soon as the spicy rabbit meat is in the mouth, an indescribable spicy taste blooms directly on the tip of the tongue. Because it has been stewed, the rabbit meat is very tasty and tender, because the outer layer is covered with a thin layer of starch, so that the outer skin of rabbit meat has an extremely thin and crispy shell, which greatly enriches the taste.

If the oil temperature is not well controlled, then the shell may make the taste hard, but Ruan Tang's control of the oil temperature is just right, so that the thin layer of crispy shell adds a burnt aroma to the rabbit meat, and more unique taste is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.

The audience who were watching the live broadcast in the live broadcast room saw the intoxicated expression on Chen Yuanwu's face, how could they bear it? I didn't care about arguing about whether the rabbit should eat or not, so I picked up the chopsticks and started eating.