Chapter 49: Drafting the Menu

Early the next morning, Ruan Tang called a hoverboard and set off for the Empire State Building. The Empire State Building is not only the tallest building of the Blue Star Empire, but also the center of the empire's government affairs. It is very representative of the Blue Star Empire. It can be said that it is a very high-standard treatment to entertain the Root people here.

Although he was mentally prepared, when Ruan Tang stood downstairs of the Empire State Building, he was greatly shocked. He had never seen such a tall and magnificent building, it literally towered into the sky, It is more majestic than those high-rise buildings he has seen in the previous life.

There was an endless stream of government personnel coming and going, and they entered the Empire State Building through various gates in an orderly manner, and Ruan Tang followed the flow of people and walked in.

The entrance security facilities of the Empire State Building are tighter than he imagined. There are four gates in the southeast, north, and west for entry and exit, but there are sixteen small doors behind each gate, and each small gate is an independent security checkpoint. , implement the system of one gate and one person.

Ruan Tang walked to the gate and pressed his palm on the smart terminal at the door. After passing the biometric information inspection, the sensor door opened in response, and a small compartment appeared in front of him. He walked in slowly, and the sensor door also opened. Then it closed behind him, and then an infrared ray scanned his whole body, and after confirming that he was not carrying any suspicious items, the gate in front of him was opened.

After receiving the elevator card at the reception desk at the door, Ruan Tang took the elevator to the banquet hall on the fifty-fifth floor.

"Xiao Tang, you're here!" President Gu was sitting in the banquet hall with several chefs discussing the menu, and when he saw Ruan Tang coming out of the elevator, he immediately showed a kind smile.

"Hello President Gu." Ruan Tang walked over with a smile.

"This is Xue Ning, Cai Wenjie, Qian Bin, and Tao An, all of whom are excellent chefs from our association." President Gu introduced them with a smile, "This is Ruan Tang, so I don't need any more introductions."

Xue Ning is the only female chef among the group of people. She has a pretty face and a cold temperament. She doesn't seem to be easy to get close to. When President Gu was introducing everyone, she hardly looked in the direction of Ruan Tang. Both Cai Wenjie and Qian Bin are veteran chefs of a certain age and experience, and they have a mature and stable temperament. After the introduction by President Gu, they both nodded politely to Ruan Tang, which was regarded as a greeting. Tao An is President Gu's apprentice, probably the youngest of them. When he saw Ruan Tang, his eyes were fixed on him all the time, so Ruan Tang couldn't pay attention.

"Hello." Ruan Tang turned around and greeted him with a smile. Seeing the other party's big and bright eyes staring at him fiercely, he couldn't help but muttered in his heart. He should... have done anything for the other to hate him,  right?"

After hearing his words, Tao An's eyes were so ferocious that he was about to materialize directly, and in the next second Ruan Tang's panicked eyes rushed up and grabbed his hand: "He-hello! Ruan Tang Sir! I, I, I am your fan!"

Ruan Tang, who almost thought that he would be beaten up, looked blank, let him hold his hand, and muttered "I will not wash my hands for a week" When he said something like "I won't wash my hands for a month", I still didn't realize it. This is... his... fan?