Chapter 60: Braised Yellow Chicken and Sweet and Sour Short Ribs

Now that they have decided to go back, the sooner the better. But the 19th planet where Ruan Tang's hometown is located is very far away from the capital star, even if he takes the fastest passenger spaceship, it will take two full days on the way, and there are very few spaceships traveling between the two sides, only once a week.

If you want to go direct, the nearest spaceship is three days later. Because of the fear of delays, He Yunchen finally ordered two passenger spaceship tickets to Planet 13 at noon tomorrow. Planet 13 and transfer to the spacecraft directly to Planet 19. Because the distance is relatively long, and there is a transfer in the middle, the ticket price is also very expensive, and it costs about 45,000 yuan for one person.

But this little money is still affordable for Ruan Tang and He Yunchen.

"Thank you very much, it's so late, why don't you stay and eat?" Before you knew it, it was almost 7 o'clock in the evening, and the night fell, and the two brothers who stayed here all afternoon must be hungry, Ruan Tang said He opened his mouth and extended an invitation to the two brothers of the He family. If it wasn't for the help of the two of them, it would definitely not be so smooth for him to clarify the facts by himself. The previous waistcoat incident was also thanks to the two of them for their great help. He wanted to cook a good meal to thank the two of them.

"Then we will be more happy to accept." The two readily agreed.

Since it was for thanking, Ruan Tang naturally wanted to make a big meal. He just planned to make sweet and sour short ribs tonight, so he prepared a few ribs in advance and put them in the fresh-keeping cabinet. There were also several chicken legs in the freezer , plus the vegetables he always has at home, it is just enough to make two big dishes.

Anyway, he wanted to cook, so He Yunyi asked Ruan Tang to continue the live broadcast, so as not to let this matter affect his life. Ruan Tang felt that what he said made sense, so he went to the kitchen to wash the rice. After cooking a large pot of white rice, he started the live broadcast.

The audience originally thought that Ruan Tang would not be in the mood to live broadcast after encountering such a thing, but they didn't expect to receive a notification of the live broadcast suddenly, and they all rushed in excitedly, and crazily sent various gifts to Ruan Tang. In their view, Ruan Tang is a complete victim, and they don't know how many lifetimes of bad luck have caused such a mother.

[Meow loves to eat all the dishes of the anchor: The anchor actually started a live broadcast! Love you so much!]

[Baomu can't hold him: We love you, anchor, anchor!]

[Salted Fish Benyu: Send me crystal flowers, Tangtang, don't be sad!]

Seeing these lovely audiences, Ruan Tang's heart was sweet and sour, and he couldn't help but burst into a beautiful smile, "Thank you for your support and trust, I love you too."

[Mrs. Qu: Oh my God, the anchor smile so mesmerizing, I'm passing out!]

[Dazzling flowers: What's the anchor! =3=]

"Hi everyone, I'm the anchor Ruan Tang, and today I'm going to bring you braised yellow chicken and sweet and sour short ribs." Accompanied by the howls of excitement from the audience, Ruan Tang routinely finished his opening remarks, and started cooking directly.

Ruan Tang’s first thing to do is braised chicken. He chooses the most tender chicken thighs and seasons with various ingredients.

Ruan Tang rinsed a few chicken legs with clean water, then chopped them into small pieces with a kitchen knife, and then chopped mushrooms, cabbage, potatoes, green peppers, and red peppers into small pieces for later use.