Chapter 12: Invitation from the Chef Association

Ruan Tang closed the live broadcast so quickly just now, not because he didn't want to talk to everyone, but because his optical brain had a communication call.

The number was unfamiliar, Ruan Tang hesitated for a moment, but still chose to connect.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Mr. Ruan Tangruan?" A sweet female voice came from the opposite side.

Ruan Tang said, "It's me."

"Hi, Mr. Ruan, I'm Wang Xia, a staff member of the Jinjiang Live Broadcasting Platform, and my job number is 247454." She revealed her identity and explained, "It is like this. The Chefs' Association contact us, hoping to get in touch with you, but as a contract anchor of our platform, we will not disclose your personal information to anyone without your permission, so I contact you today to ask about your opinion."

Wang Xia conveyed the other party's request very neatly: "Are you willing to give your personal communication number to the other party?"

"Yes, but apart from the communication number, I hope the platform will not disclose and give my other personal information." Ruan Tang nodded.

Less than five minutes after the end of the call, the newsletter from the Chefs Association came.

"Hi Mr. Ruan, I'm Zhao Ping from the International Relations Department of the Chefs Association. We have learned about your outstanding performance on the Jinjiang live broadcast platform. The president appreciates you very much. I wonder if you are interested in joining the Chefs Association and conducting chef level test?"

The Chefs Association is the sacred place for chefs in the interstellar world. Although the achievements in recent years can only be regarded as unsatisfactory, its status has been getting higher and higher. As the Academy of Sciences began to promote and restore natural ingredients, the government allocated a large sum of money every year. Funds are used to fund and sustain the Chefs Guild, which has become every chef's dream to be in.

And if he can become a star chef of the Chefs Association, there will be a qualitative leap in the promotion of the chef himself.

As for the chef certificate, Ruan Tang planned to take one before, but he was not very keen on entering the chef association. In addition to the reason that his body has not fully recovered, another reason is the identity of this body. Although he has been in a coma for five years and has terminated the contract with the agency, the original owner was once a smash hit actor after all. If you show up, you will be recognized easily, and I'm afraid it will only increase a lot of troubles.

Considering this, Ruan Tang could only reply with a little apology: "Sorry, it's not convenient for me to join the association at the moment. As for taking the chef level test, I will go there when I have time.

"Okay." Hearing the rejection, the other party was not disappointed, and asked again, "Next Wednesday, there will be a culinary exchange meeting within the association, and many star chefs will come to participate. If you are interested, we can send you an invitation letter. I wonder if you are free?"

Ruan Tang thought about it, but still refused, "I'm sorry, I just got seriously ill recently, and it's not convenient for me to go out. I'm afraid I won't be able to attend the exchange meeting. "

That's really unfortunate." Being rejected twice in a row, Zhao Ping's attitude remained unchanged, "I hope you recover soon. We hold exchange meetings every month. If you change your mind at any time, you are always welcome to joined."