Chapter 39: Six Apprentices

Ruan Tang blinked and said solemnly: "It's the Star Cup."

The Star Cup is also a very well-known national event in StarCraft. It is similar to the World Cup, but the scope extends to the entire planet, and the content becomes Mecha combat.

However, this name collided with some kind of snack on the earth in the previous life. Ruan Tang laughed for a long time when he heard it.

He Yunchen nodded and said nothing more.

On the other hand, Wen Zeyang, who was standing next to Ruan Tang, couldn't help but whispered: "If you want to talk about the Star Cup, Major General He was the champion who swept the audience!"

He Yunchen coughed dryly and gave him a cold look.

Ruan Tang was very interested, "Is it so powerful?"

Xue Rui glanced at him when he heard the words, then squinted at He Yunchen, lowered his head and didn't dare to speak, so Ruan Tang also looked at He Yunchen.

He Yunchen came over and said to Ruan Tang: "It's all in the past, there's nothing to mention."

The popularity was the highest again, and in the semi-finals, dozens of contestants all besieged the major general together! Fortunately, the major general was so good that he beat them all to the ground!" Xue Rui's eyes sparkled, and he was He Yunchen's fan at first glance, "If it didn't explode suddenly after the war, Major General He gave up the game to support the front line, the champion must be Major General He!"

Ruan Tang was also very happy to hear, turned to look at He Yunchen, and praised with a smile: "You are awesome!"

He Yunchen's ears were slightly red again, He tried to look serious, pretending to be calm and said: "How are they practicing? Is there anything inappropriate?"

"It's all good, everyone is working hard." Ruan Tang replied with a smile.

"Really? Then why is there a burnt smell in the room?" He Yunchen's cold eyes swept over everyone one by one, and many people dodged their eyes unconsciously, and felt very guilty when they saw it.

"Do it all again!" He Yunchen said in a cold voice, "Whoever cooks the dishes that will be cooked in a while will eat them yourself. You all signed up for yourself, and you know what you are doing. If you are not qualified, you will consciously go to additional training. "

"Yes!" Everyone scattered, rushed to their stove, and started making tomato scrambled eggs again, with a more serious attitude than before.

"You should be strict with them. You can scold them as much as you want. These guys are very solid and can stand scolding." He Yunchen frowned and said to Ruan Tang.

"Okay, I see." Ruan Tang agreed with a smile.

"Did you...didn't make it?" He Yunchen looked around and saw some finished products, but he already knew Ruan Tang's cooking habits. It will look more delicate and beautiful, completely different from the finished products on the table.

"I've done it, but I finished sharing it with everyone just now." Ruan Tang paused and said, "Are you hungry? How about I make you some snacks?"

"I just came to see the progress , don't bother." He Yunchen shook his head calmly, but walked towards the stove honestly, looking very excited.

"Oh, forget it then." Ruan Tang played a trick on purpose.