Chapter 31: Tofu Flower and Pork Fried Dumplings

Ruan Tang got up early today because he made an appointment with He Yunyi to meet at the Academy of Sciences at ten o'clock, and even advanced the live broadcast time. When the live broadcast is completed, he can go to the Academy of Sciences .

The soybeans have been soaked overnight, and they have been completely soaked, and two catties of beans have been soaked to the appearance of almost ten catties. He was going to use half of it to make bean curd, and take the other half to the Academy of Sciences, asking He Yunyi to help find a way to make lactone or bittern quickly.

But eating tofu flower for breakfast is not enough, after thinking about it, Ruan Tang decided to make pork fried dumplings. Flour and pork are available at home, so there is no need to go online to buy them.

After making preparations, Ruan Tang started the live broadcast.

It may be because it was earlier, the number of people online was not as large as in the evening, but there were still several million people.

[Xiao Qingming: Good morning anchor!]

[Jiuyue secretly watching the live broadcast at work: It's rare that the anchor got up so early today to make breakfast! The working party let out and send a sly laughter!]

[Su Huai: I set the alarm on purpose! Good morning anchor!]

"Good morning, everyone. I'm the anchor Ruan Tang. Today I'm going to bring you tofu flower and fried pork dumplings." Ruan Tang greeted the audience with a smile.

"I soaked these soybeans yesterday, and I plan to use them to make tofu." Ruan Tang said to everyone while taking out the soaked soybeans, "The initial steps are similar to the last time to make soybean milk. If you make it yourself at home, it is best to buy the freshest soybeans from the shopping mall. If it is said that it has been stored at home for a few days, you must pick out those beans that have a black surface."

All the things sold in the shopping mall have passed the safety monitoring of the Academy of Sciences the ingredients are shipped directly from the cultivation center and are very fresh. Ruan Tang is used to buying new ingredients from the mall every day. Anyway, the interstellar express is fast and convenient.

Ruan Tang put the soybeans into the juicer in batches, divided them several times with a ratio of soybeans to water of 1:5, and squeezed all the soybeans into fresh soybean milk.

There is no soymilk machine developed in the future, so Ruan Tang naturally has no choice, but even if there is a soymilk machine, he will still choose to use a juicer. The soymilk machine is a fully automatic type. It combines the grinding and boiling of soymilk, and the soymilk can be drunk directly after pouring it out, which is simple and convenient. But if it is used to make tofu, you must use a juicer or a blender. After all, the soy milk produced by the soymilk machine is not thick enough to be pressed into tofu. The separation of the soybean milk dregs squeezed out by the juicer can remove the bean dregs that affect the taste to the greatest extent, and it is the most suitable tool for him.

However, even if the soy milk is squeezed out with a juicer, there will inevitably be bean dregs, so it has to be filtered with a sterilized white cotton cloth prepared in advance.

"Attention everyone, the soy milk must be boiled thoroughly, otherwise it will have a beany smell." Ruan Tang poured the filtered soy milk into a large pot, boiled it three times in a row, and skimmed off the foam with a spoon.

After the soy milk boiled for the third time, he added an appropriate amount of cold water to cool the soy milk to about 80 degrees, then slowly added diluted white vinegar into the pot, and stirred with extremely gentle movements. In the absence of bittern, lactone and gypsum, white vinegar can only be used to make tofu.