Chapter 93: Grand Cooking Competition

The next day, He Yunchen arranged for Ruan Tang and several academicians to send them back to the Blue Star Empire in a small battleship. He Yunyi came to pick him up in person. There was a guard outside the airport to prevent reporters from entering.

"Brother He, how is Xiao Yu?" Ruan Tang is most concerned about Ruan Yu at the moment. He has been out for so long, and he doesn't know if Xiao Yu has eaten well.

"Xiao Yu is very good. My mother cooks delicious food for him every day and feeds him to make him fat. Don't worry." When He Yunyi spoke, his face was full of smiles.

Ran Jing's cooking skills can be said to have been completely learned from Ruan Tang, and the dishes she cooks are seven or eight points of Ruan Tang's standard, so not only Ruan Yu likes to eat, but also their father and son.

Ruan Tang breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you so much, Auntie."

"Why are you being so polite? My mother treats you and Xiao Yu like her own sons." He Yunyi said pointedly.

"Well, Aunt Ran is really good to me." Ruan Tang showed a gentle smile on his face, he was only touched by the love He family had for him and his younger brother, but he didn't think that this love was not the kind for his son.

"It's getting late. Xiao Yu has already had dinner and gone to bed. You must be tired from the long journey. You'd better get a good sleep first and go to the hospital to see him tomorrow." He Yunyi sent Ruan Tang home and told him to take care of him. rest.

"Okay, thank you Brother He."

When Ruan Tang returned home, Xiaobai, the smart housekeeper, greeted him. When Ruan Tang was not at home, it would clean regularly every day to keep the house clean and spotless.

Looking at the clean and bright home, Ruan Tang couldn't help admiring the benefits of future technology, patted Xiao Bai on the shoulder, and went back to the room to rest.

The next morning, he got up early and made delicious seafood porridge and baked some soft cakes, then took a car to the hospital.

As soon as he arrived at the door of the ward, he heard Ruan Yu's silvery laughter. Looking through the open door, he saw Ruan Yu standing on the ground, playing with some children who were about his age. His little face was round and bulging, with eyebrows and eyes similar to Ruan Tang's, and his face was filled with a bright smile, revealing two cute dimples, which made people want to reach out and poke them.

Seeing this scene, Ruan Tang couldn't help feeling a little sore on the tip of his nose, and his eyes were full of relief. The scrawny and weak child at the beginning has finally become as healthy as an ordinary person.

The children who were playing with Ruan Yu noticed Ruan Tang standing at the door, so they stopped playing and looked towards the door timidly. They have never met Ruan Tang, so they will be a little cautious when they see strangers.

Seeing this, Ruan Yu also turned around, and when he saw Ruan Tang, the smile on his face widened immediately, his obsidian-like eyes were bright and bright, like a cannonball, he was about to rush over at a trot, "Brother! "

Ruan Tang couldn't help showing a smile on his face. He walked in a few steps, hugged his cute little cannonball, and kissed his soft and tender face, "Xiaoyu, do you miss brother? Huh?"

"I miss you!" Ruan Yu imitated his example and smacked his brother's face, wrapping his arms around his neck tightly, as if he was afraid that he would run away, "I really want to thinking about it! Is my brother going to leave again?"