Chapter 91: Celebration Banquet - (Part 1)

With the chlorine gas bomb produced by Ruan Tang and the researchers of the Academy of Sciences, the battle situation was completely turned upside down. Those damn Zerg had no resistance to pesticides at all, and quickly died in large numbers. It's a pity that the cells in the insects poisoned by the pesticides are all destroyed, and they are toxic, so they are already inedible. They can only be piled up and burned with high-temperature flames.

The soldiers looked at the pile of insect corpses that were high on the hill turned into ashes with regret, and they didn't know when they had regarded these insects as food. Not to mention the delicious meat of bugs, the body also contains some kind of energy, which is good for their bodies. The key is that eating bugs gives them a sense of revenge. If all these insect corpses could be made into cans, it is estimated that their entire army could eat them for ten days and half a month.

The morale of the joint army was greatly boosted, and He Yunchen and Gilbert decided to take advantage of the victory to pursue and lead the joint army to the old nest of the Zerg, and wiped them out completely.

The three planets occupied by the Zerg have become barren under the encroachment of the Zerg, and the ground has been completely emptied and used as nests, leaving only a few holes. This facilitated the operation of the United Army. They blocked all the openings, and then used the detector to find out the position of the female insect. They smashed the ground with a single shot, and the female insect was blown out, and the body like a hill fell to the ground. On, and rolled a few laps.

The rest of the Zerg wanted to rush out, but as soon as they rushed to the breach, they were sprayed with a large amount of insecticide, and died on the spot. Then they was poisoned to death by the spreading meth.

They didn't burn these bug corpses, they left them in the ground, and as long as they were processed again, they could be used as fertilizer to nourish the extremely barren land on the planet after it was destroyed.

They caught a total of four females from the Zerg's underground lair. The size of the female worm is extremely huge. It is five meters long, and its huge abdomen occupies four meters. They do not have much combat power themselves, and their functions are only to eat and lay eggs. However, they consume a lot of production and need their children. Feed it constantly. And the worms hatched from the eggs will rely on instinct to attack and devour other life forms continuously, which can be described as extremely ferocious.

But now, they no longer have the capital to be brutal.

He Yunchen arranged for a transport ship to bring back all the Zerg females and the large pile of unhatched eggs for artificial breeding.

That's right, artificial breeding.

Today's Zerg has been completely wiped out, only these four female insects and the pile of eggs are left. This amount is not enough for the imperial army... Oh no, it is nothing to be afraid of.

However, these female insects reproduce extremely fast, and can produce four to five thousand eggs at a time. After hatching, they can be made into canned insect meat, which is very delicious food.

They feel excited just thinking about it.

Since then, the alliance army formed by the Blue Star Empire and the Rutes has won a complete victory, and the news spread back to the empire, and the whole country was full of joy. Because it involves the safety of the country, everyone is very concerned about this battle. Every time there is a battle report, the hearts of the people are hanging. The Zerg has a fierce reputation, and everyone thinks that this will be an extremely difficult battle. , unexpectedly ushered in the victory so soon, still from an unusually strange angle.