Chapter 28: Simple Set Meal

Because of the busy day yesterday and sleeping late, Ruan Tang slept until almost one o'clock in the afternoon. After waking up, he was still in a daze. A little sober.

He turned on the optical brain, and went to the shopping mall to buy ingredients for the live broadcast as usual. It was already one o'clock now. If he ordered some dishes that were too complicated, he might not be able to eat until three or four in the afternoon. So he decided to make some simple, delicious and quick-to-cook meals for lunch. Spicy and refreshing farmhouse fried pork and nutritious Yangzhou fried rice are good choices. For soup, let’s make a tomato and egg soup.

In addition to hot peppers, sharp peppers, pork belly, shrimp and other ingredients, Ruan Tang also bought fruit and ten catties of soybeans, planning to make some tofu by himself.

After all the ingredients were delivered, Ruan Tang started the live broadcast.

As soon as he entered the live broadcast page, Ruan Tang was stunned by the overwhelming special effects of gifts.

[Meow loves to eat all the dishes of the anchor: Congratulations to the anchor for becoming a four-star chef! Send crystal flowers!]

[Baomu can't hold it: Congratulations to the anchor! Casting a crystal flower, expressing love for you is like a torrent of river water!]

[Cloud Sleeve Dance Moonlight: Congratulations to the host! Chirp~~~~bang! A crystal flower smashed into the host's backstage!]

[Mixia: Congratulations to the host!]

The barrage is basically a blessing to him for successfully passing the assessment yesterday. Ruan Tang smiled and thanked: "Thank you everyone."

Moreover, because the broadcast channel had been pushed on the homepage, his viewer count suddenly exploded. The empire's four-star chefs were exceedingly rare and precious. The majority would either devote themselves to research or work in a restaurant. Some would work as private chefs to nobility. The only one who chose to do live broadcasts was Ruan Tang. With his status as a four star chef as well as his impressive performance in yesterday's assessment, heaven knows how many people became curious enough to have a look.

When the special effects of the gifts became less dense, Ruan Tang could clearly see the number of online people displayed in the live broadcast room: more than 200 million people, a long row of nine figures.

In order to clear the field of vision, Ruan Tang had to set the mask level and the audience's speech frequency to the highest limit, so that he could barely see what the barrage was saying.

"Hi everyone, I'm the anchor Ruan Tang. Today I'm bringing you farm fried pork, Yangzhou fried rice and tomato egg soup." Ruan Tang made a routine self-introduction and started cooking.

He first boiled a pot of rice, which will be ready for fried rice later. Then, after washing the sharp peppers and Chaotian peppers, he cut them into strips obliquely, and sliced ​​the garlic and ginger for later use.

"Because making fried rice is a temporary idea, so I use freshly steamed rice. If you want to make it at home, the effect is best if you use overnight rice." He looked up and explained, and then put a large piece of pork belly into the container Blanch it twice in a pot full of water, wait until the color of the meat is slightly whitish, then take it out and drain. Then cut the pork belly into thin slices with a kitchen knife, put them in the oil pan and stir-fry.

The meat slices were quickly stir-fried out of oil, the edges were slightly stained with a golden burnt color, and the fat part became a little transparent. Ruan Tang took out the meat slices, and then used the lard that was stir-fried in the pot, stir-fry the cut chaotian peppers and sharp peppers with garlic and ginger slices, and the fragrant and spicy aroma instantly filled the entire live broadcast room.