Chapter 34: Luxurious Set Meal

Ruan Tang was thinking about the evening live broadcast menu on the way back to his home in a hovering car. In the morning, he promised the audience that he would cook more delicious food as compensation, so he planned to make richer dinner today.

Two meat, one vegetable and one soup should be enough. On a big night, he didn't plan to make too greasy and complicated dishes, so he quickly decided on the evening menu. For meat dishes, make meat stuffed with green peppers and white meat with garlic paste. For vegetarian dishes, just make stir-fried spinach. For soup, use borscht.

These dishes can also be made into a set meal, and the audience should like it if the lottery is drawn at night.

After logging into the shopping mall to place a new order, Ruan Tang went to take a shower as soon as he got home. His daily income from live broadcasting is now as high as five figures, so he no longer needs to consider the price when purchasing, and he can buy whatever he wants.

By the time he came out of the shower after a refreshing shower, the almighty smart housekeeper had already helped him put all the ingredients delivered by Interstellar Express in the kitchen.

Ruan Tang put on the live broadcast glasses and started the live broadcast.

"Good evening, everyone. I'm the anchor Ruan Tang. Today I'm going to bring you meat stuffed with green peppers, white meat with garlic paste, stir-fried spinach, and borscht."

[Yuan Xinghe: Wow, there are actually four dishes. Excellent!]

[Ma Chichi: Today we can have a good meal again (ˉ﹃ˉ)]

[Huanhuan is not just crispy noodles: present crystal flowers for the anchor, please give us more delicious food!]

"The few dishes I'm going to make today are relatively simple. If you are interested, you can learn it." Ruan Tang said while taking out five green peppers. "Let's make green pepper stuffed meat first. We need to use The most important ones are green peppers and pork belly."

Each of the five green peppers is big, with thick and fresh meat, which is worthy of being cultivated by the Academy of Sciences, so there is no need to worry about the quality of the ingredients.

He removes the stalks of the green peppers first, then rinses the green peppers inside and out with clean water, and puts them aside for later use.

Then chop a large piece of pork belly into meat stuffing, put in seasonings, and marinate to remove the fishy smell. The green peppers were cut in half, and the inside was empty, like a small boat. Ruan Tang stuffed the prepared meat into these long green pepper boats, and then put them in the steamer, and it was done.

"Green pepper stuffed meat needs to be steamed for 20 minutes. Next, let's make garlic paste white meat."

The main ingredient needed for garlic paste white meat is also pork belly. He bought a total of three pieces of pork belly. He used up one piece to make green pepper stuffed meat just now. The next two pieces, he plans to use them to make Suannibairou.

The pork belly has been washed, then smeared with onion and ginger juice and salt to remove the fishy smell, then put it into the pot with cold water, first boil the water at high temperature, then add shallots and ginger slices, and stew at low temperature.

"This meat needs to be cooked for fifteen minutes, so let's make borscht next." Stir-fried spinach is too simple, and it only takes five minutes at most, so he chooses to cook this dish at the end, so as not to waste It gets cold and loses its taste.