Chapter 4

"Eda, your baggage arrived." Ceren stuck her head out from the shared living room when she spotted Eda entering the castle hall. "Our whole place is piled up with your suitcases."

"Finally, I have barely what to wear."

"I noticed. Where did you even get this jumper from? Did you pull it from the back of some poor guy you have beaten up?"

Eda shot her cousin's annoyed glance, ignoring the remark about the jumper she was wearing, not wanting to admit to who it belonged to, and they both turned to the staircase to unpack Eda's clothes. 

When they entered the suite, they found very unpleased Fifi trying to dig her way to her room through Eda's baggage.

"Eda, how many clothes do you own." She asked, fighting with the door blocked by a huge suitcase.

"It's only my spring attire." Eda responded, giggling, drawing an eye roll from Fifi. "Third of it belongs to Ceren."

"Did you get my order?" Ceren asked excitedly, already unzipping the bags and going through the clothes.

"I had a very successful haunt in Paris and Milan. I've got all that you wanted from the nineties Chanel collection." Eda smiled and knelt next to Ceren to take out the clothes.

"You've bought for yourself the whole 94' collection, from what I see. I don't know how you do it. I can never find anything from the vintage collections." Ceren sighed, trying on a tweed pastel blue jacket.

"Did you forget I lived for years in Paris? I know every place and saler." Eda winked, changing into a light pink two-piece set.

"And where are you going to wear all of this?" Fifi brought the girls down to earth.

"Now I understand why you are wearing only back and those sad colors. There's nowhere to wear nice clothes here, but I'm not going to be stuck here forever." Eda rolled her eyes, taking out another two-piece set and trying it in the big mirror. "This is tweed and plaid. I can wear this."

"You will freeze to death in this short top and skirt."

"Like I'm not freezing right now."

"It is a party today." Ceren remarked, trying violet tweed short Chanel dress. "We can dress up. Take this, Fifi. It's black." She smirked at her, and Fifi took the dress.

"Mark will be there, and I'm going out with him tomorrow."

"Fifi, how many crashes do you have? Your stable boy will be disappointed."

"Ceren, we are just friends! We know each other our whole life." Fifi protested.

"So what? I knew your brother my whole life, and we are leaving the friend zone. Imagine how happy Nesrin would be seeing us all together."

"Yeah," Fifi snorted. "It would be like old days when we were five, and she made us all paired."

"Her paring comes true one by one." Ceren smiled, and Eda sulked, sitting on the floor playing with the buttons of a dress, listing about this mysterious Nesrin. Even Ceren knew her. 

"Hold your horses. Ferit didn't ask you out yet."

"Yet, but he will." Ceren replied cheerfully and added. "Or are you waiting with your lover boy for next semester when Ferit and Serkan won't be breathing at your neck whenever you go out? Come on, they can't beat him up. His mom would set their asses on fire."

"Eda, are you ok? Something happened?" Fifi turned her attention to Eda, noticing the sudden change in her mood.

"No, why?" Eda gave a little shrug. "I just don't enjoy parties full of strangers. You know that."