Chapter 25

Eda woke up, feeling rested. She opened the blinds to see the sun high up in the sky, and when she turned to Serkan, he still was asleep. Eda smiled, seeing him sleeping off their past horrible days and nights. It always made her happy to see him just sleeping peacefully, especially since she had learned about his long struggle with insomnia.

Eda freed herself from his embrace to kiss his lips. She pecked them gently not to wake him up too soon. She moved to kiss his cheeks and forehead. When she kissed his eyelids, he stirred and pushed her to his chest, her face landed on his neck. It gave her a perfect occasion to nuzzle and lick it. She sucked on his sweet spot, and when she couldn't help herself and used her teeth, Serkan woke up.

"Ouch! You bit me!" He exclaimed, sitting up on the bed when Eda giggled and finished marking him. Serkan pulled Eda away from his neck.

"I bite you all the time, and you never complain." She pouted, trying to get closer to the other side of his neck, but Serkan held her away. 

"During the sex." He rolled his eyes with an exaggerated grin. "It feels different because I'm focused on something else."

Eda shifted to straddle Serkan's lap and pretended to be angry, squinting her eyes and putting her hands on her hips. 

"Do you see that?" She pointed at her eyes.

"What?"

"My eyes are opened, and I don't see the breakfast waiting for me."

"Maybe you lost your sight." Serkan shrugged.

"Maybe you will lose your capability to reproduce for half an hour." She threatened when suddenly he picked her up and got off the bed.

"Serkan!" Eda let out a surprised squeak, hanging head down from his back.

"You're sticky." He said, carrying her to the bathroom.

"It's your fault. And this is how you are trying to save your ass?"

"Mhm." 

"I saw how you snatched the phone!" Eda smacked his naked butt when Serkan kicked the door to the bathroom and turned to the big bathtub. "I'm going to bite you."

"Don't you dare or I will drop you."

"I can see you are ordering breakfast."

"Maybe I'm ordering you glasses." Serkan retorted in a playful tone, still holding her and turning away from the mirror so Eda couldn't see what he was doing. 

"Eda!" He exclaimed when she pinched him and put her to the bathtub, opening the water. 

Eda moved to lay on the bottom of her back, waiting for the bathtub to fill out with warm water. It was so big that both of them could lie inside, and there would be plenty of space left. She laughed when Serkan pouredon her the whole batch of rose petals from the tray, which was standing at the murmur bath counter. She tilted her head back, allowing her hair to soak in water and quickly forming foam, and sighed, feeling how her body relaxed. She finally felt herself again.

"Is the little hedonist in my spoiled wife content?" Serkan sat next to Eda, resting his head on the bathtub cushion.

She stretched herself and purred like a pleased cat. "When I'll get my breakfast, I will be very content and don't pretend it's only me. You always choose everything from the best materials and of the best quality."

"I never said it's any other way." He gathered her into his arms when Eda started to float on the water. "And I'm going to enjoy with you every bit of what we have."