Chapter 21

Eda woke up early in the morning and couldn't sleep any longer from excitement. The huge amount of water Serkan poured into her and going to bed without spinning head made her feel fresh and rested, which was not the case regarding the rest of the girls and, as Eda presumed, boys. 

Fifi was sleeping on Eda's bed, stretched across it, and Piryl was snoring in the other room, holding the pillow on her head. Eda used this occasion to slip from the room to see Serkan when Ceren jumped out of nowhere and blocked the door with her body.

"Going somewhere?" She asked with a smirk, and Eda sighed heavily, seeing how her cousin locked the door and hid a key in her pocket.

"Aren't you hungover like the rest?"

"No." The blonde grinned widely. "I controlled the bottle and made everybody else drunk, not me. I know what you're doing, but forget it. The groom can't see the bride before the wedding, or it will bring bad luck, and we are not taking any chances, aren't we?"

"Since when you are superstitious?" Eda grumbled, turning away from the door and going to sit on the couch after seeing she won't achieve here anything.

"It won't hurt." Ceren shrugged, quickly opening the door to let in the room service with the breakfast and locked it again to Eda's eyes roll. "When you will be tossing your bouquet remember to aim at me. And I have to tell Serkan to aim at Ferit."

"If you want your boyfriend to get a hint, maybe talk to him." Eda teased, taking the scrambled eggs with toast and pouring smoothies into two glasses.

"Maybe I should tell him to get married in front of everybody during the business talk just as you were told." Ceren fired back with a mean smile.

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny." Eda shrugged. "Serkan made up to me later, asking me twice to marry him in a very sincere and romantic way."

"Why twice? You turned him down the first time?" 

"I'm going to aim at Engin." Eda dumped the half of Nutella jar on her plate.

* * *

Eda ran her fingers through the bodice of her dress and adjusted the straps. She smiled brightly at her reflection in the mirror, barely able to contain her exciting squeaks. She took her short veil with a bow and put it on the top of her head. She left her hair loose with delicate waves. Eda always knew she was very pretty, but now she felt more beautiful than ever before, and she couldn't wait to see Serkan. She knew that his sight would take her breath away. 

Eda looked dreamily at the ring on her finger. She was getting married to the most handsome man in the world, but she wasn't marrying him because of his striking looks. She loved his mind and soul. He was her true soulmate, and his extremely attractive face and body were just an added benefit, making him perfect. She was smiling so much that her cheeks almost hurt, she had never smiled as much in her life, and it was just the beginning. 

Eda looked again at her midi dress. She chose a shorter dress for their wedding because she knew she would have another one for their reception in Istanbul with all of their family gathered there, and then she'd go full out, wearing her family tiara as her mother had. 

The light knocking on the door signaled the arrival of the girls already dressed up and smiling at Eda.

"You look beautiful." Fifi approached her and hugged her tight.

"I know." Eda giggled.

"I am so happy for you because I can see you two are marrying for love." Ceren took Eda's hand and left the room with her to take her to the lobby where the boys already waited for them with Piryl's father. Eda didn't say anything, just nodded overwhelmed with emotions.