Chapter 20

The rays of the sun fell on Eda's face, but it wasn't what made her wake up. She was woken up by caresses on her exposed breasts and strokes of a tongue on her nipple. She sighed with pleasure, not opening her eyes, and dug her fingers into Serkan's hair, pressing his head closer to her chest. She wasn't sure if she was still dreaming or not. If it was a dream, Eda would make sure it would come true the moment she wakes up for real, and if she wasn't dreaming, she didn't mind if Serkan would just take her half asleep.

She sighed again this time with a little moan, and the sucking on her breasts turned into light bitting. That made her open her eyes, knowing that she wasn't sleeping. Serkan was leaning over her, settled between her open legs, and she could feel he already lost the clothes he was sleeping in. She was missing the bottoms of her thin pajama set, and the top was pushed up to her neck, giving him good access to her full breasts.

"Serkan." Eda murmured, wrapping her legs around his hips, feeling his erection pressing onto her sex.

Serkan made a path of kisses from the valley of her breasts to her neck, pulling the top over her head and kissing her passionately. "Good morning, baby. How did you sleep as my fiancee?"

Eda smiled brightly at his words but didn't stop trying to guide the tip of his cock into her wet entry by pushing his buttocks with her heels.

"Very good, but it will be even better when my fiance will be finally where he should be when I woke up."

"Oyle mi?" Serkan cocked his brows, smirking smugly, and grinded his erection into her core, teasing her but not giving her what she wanted. "You want me to take you while you still sleep?"

"Next time, do that." Eda retorted sharply but let out a gasp of pleasure when Serkan moved his hips and penetrated with one strong movement in the middle of her sentence. She was so wet that she didn't need any preparation. The one-day break from having sex made the most of the soreness she felt after their first time go away, and when Serkan entered her, she experienced only pleasure.

"Are you good?" Serkan asked her before he started to move inside her, watching her closed eyes.

"More than good." Eda looked at him and put her hand on the nape of his neck to pull him for a kiss. "Now move. You know how I like."

"How?" He taunted, still not moving.

"Serkan!" Eda squeezed her walls around his shaft, drawing a low groan from him. She jerked her hips, pushing him to move on his back. Serkan obliged, holding her ass and rolling them so Eda straddled him. "Do you want to die?"

"Only from your hands." He answered, bucking his hips up.

Eda bit her lips, and the moan flew out of them the moment Serkan started to move. She rested her hands on his shoulders for support to make a couple of experimental rolls of her hips and started to move them up and down, meeting the rhythm of his thrust. 

Serkan pulled her head down to rawish her lips, and her sighs and gasps of pleasure turned into louder moans. His hands moved from her head, sliding through her back to her ass, and she screamed when he squeezed it, pushed it down, making him enter her even deeper, and took control over her hips, guiding her movements.

"Yes, Serkan, harder!" Eda exclaimed, sitting up and throwing her head back. She felt Serkan's lips closing on her breast and sucking hard, then moving his attention to the other one. Eda pressed his face to her chest, moving her hips faster, feeling the pleasure building up in her lower belly, and when she was about to reach her peak, she grabbed Serkan's cheeks, tiled his head forcefully, and kissed him with everything she got while he drank her sounds of pleasure.