The Baby Fever - Chapter 2

"Are you going to disassemble the whole car?" Eda asked Serkan teasingly, holding the baby car seat where Kiraz was sleeping soundly. "I'm just asking in case I would need to set a camp here."

Serkan stuck his head out of the back seats of the car, shooting her annoyed gaze. He was trying to install a base to the baby car seat for almost twenty minutes. He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand as it got hot in the car and continued struggling with the seats, deciding it was better not to say anything.

Eda looked around and found a parking pole wide enough to sit on comfortably and put the carrier on her lap, rocking it slightly and smiling at her daughter's sleeping face.

"You just took the couch off the seats." She continued in the same teasing manner. "Admit it, this is beyond you."

"This is how it is installed. I would have all cars ready if our little one didn't took after you and was so impatient to come to this world two weeks too early."

"Are you complaining about your daughter already, Serkan Bolat? Maybe you are not as good in everything as you think you are."

Serkan glowered at Eda, scrambling out of the back seats as the base finally fell into its destinated place. He pulled it a couple of times to check if it was secured and turned to his little family.

"You're such a mean girl, Eda Bolat." He took Kiraz from Eda, rolling his eyes at her.

"I'm just saying how it is." She grinned with a shrug and followed Serkan while he was installing the carrier in the base.

She wanted to climb the passenger seat when Serkan moved away but he stopped her, pulled her into his arms, and backed her against the car. Her breath hitched as always when he did that, and her heart raced as he looked at her with one from his collection of smug, seductive smiles and lowered his head to capture her lips.

Eda wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him as close to her as she could while he was kissing her passionately for the first one since the morning of the beginning of her labor. Maybe it wasn't a lot of time, but for them, it was.

She sighed against his lips, feeling butterflies dancing in her stomach. Serkan's kisses never fail to make her feel the same euphory as when they shared their first kiss.

Serkan pulled away, placing his lips on Eda's nose and forehead in soft, tender kisses, and looked at her with a smile. "Now, we can go."

"Mhm." Eda murmured, having a problem with breathing and knowing she was blushing but it only made her happier that their romantic feelings for each other were so strong that the years of being together never changed anything between them, and they never got bored of each other.

Serkan smiled at her again and took a step back, letting her get into the car. He closed the door and went to his side while Eda settled comfortably in the middle seat. When she was fastening her belt, she noticed that Kiraz had her eyes opened and was looking curiously at her.

"When she will ask us how we had met, I will tell her that you kidnapped me and kept me in your room until I surrendered to you." Eda giggled, sticking her index finger into the infant's tiny hand, and Kiraz immediately fisted it.

"You kissed me first and didn't want to leave my room." Serkan rolled his eyes but smiled, looking at Eda and Kiraz through a front view mirror and starting an engine.

"It was a pretty romantic story. Of course, we will have to keep to the PG version and remove bad and traumtic parts. It will be a good bedtime story titled The Princes and her faithful companion, Sirius, and the Slave." She teased.