The Baby Fever - Epilogue

Eda moved her head from Serkan's chest and climbed on him, straddling his lap. She smiled when he picked up his hand to cup her cheek and caressed it. She leaned to his face, dug her fingers into his hair, and kissed him passionately with all she had.

Serkan's quicker breath caused a rush of wetness between her legs. She moaned softly against his lips and moved her attention to his ear, sucking and biting his earlobe, simultaneously grinding her hips on the growing bulge in his pants. When she blew air at the shell of his ear, his dick jerked against her ass.

"Eda, what are you doing?" Serkan asked in a hoarse voice when she opened his shirt and started distributing wet open-mouth kisses on his chest and stomach while her hand was fighting with a button and a zipper of his pants to quickly disappear under the band of his boxers.

"I miss you." She whispered, sucking his abs, and Serkan groaned slightly when she bit him.

"Isn't that too early?" He asked, sitting up and looking at her with darkened, hungry eyes, which were telling her something entirely different than his words of concern. 

She knew he wanted her. Maybe his mind needed a bit of convincing, but his body was already eagery awaiting for her.

"I've got a green light from my gynecologist today." Eda said, taking Serkan's hand and leading it under her short nightie to her naked ass. She didn't wear any lingerie on purpose.

Serkan's eyes turned pitch-black as he firmly squeezed her asscheek, making her gasp. She grabbed the sides of his head, tilting it back and leaning over him. She smiled devilishly.

"Or you don't want to have sex with me after you saw a human coming out of me."

Serkan snorted with laughter, shaking his head with slight amusement, and then looked at her with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "You said it in a way so graphic, I have to reconsider."

"Serkan!" Eda smacked his arm but let out a surprise squeak when he grabbed her hips and flipped them over, pushing her on her back and settling between her open legs.

She wrapped her hands around his neck to pull him for another kiss, but he resisted, stopping just an inch between her face. She looked at him questionably.

"I don't want to hurt you."

Eda refrained from rolling her eyes. Instead, she grabbed the fronts of his shirt to push it off his arms and back. "Well, we have to go past the first time."

"But if it will be hurting too much, tell me." Serkan discarded his shirt on the floor and pulled Eda's nightie over her head, leaving her naked to his gaze. "No matter how close I'll be, I will stop."

"Did you read the maternity pages, too?" Eda teased, and he blushed slightly. "They are called maternity for a reason."

"I had to know what to expect." He said with an offended pout, kneeling between her legs to get rid of his pants and boxers. When he was finally naked, he returned to lean over her, supporting himself on his elbows and trapping her with his body. "I had no idea it's taking so long to heal."

She smiled and laced her legs around his hips. "Now stop talking and take me, or our baby will wake up."

Serkan leaned closer, crushing her lips with a passionate kiss, and Eda answered him with equal passion.

"You're mine." She whispered when he broke away from her lips to kiss and suck the skin on her neck.

"It's been only you." He murmured, burrowing his face in the valley between her breasts, and Eda gasped when his hands palmed her chest and squeezed her flesh.