Sick - Harry (Long-fic)

Tonight's concert was great. For me though, it was a bit of a struggle. I woke up with a sore throat this morning which progressively got worse as the day went on. Now after forcing the lyrics, my throat was raw and my head hurt. On the other hand the boys were still on an adrenaline rush while we were heading back to the van. I was feeling ready to collapse on my bed and sleep off this illness.

Back in the hotel we all piled on the sofa to watch some football. Usually we would play Fifa after concerts but tonight the Doncaster Rovers were playing which meant Louis had to watch. I could tell I had a fever because I kept feeling cold then warm. I was also so tired, which wasn't normal for me after a concert. After drifting off a few times then abruptly being awoken by some cheering I decided it was time for bed.

"I'm pretty tired lads, I think I'm gonna go to bed." I said hoarsely.

I began getting up when one of the boys questioned me.

Niall POV

"Aw c'mon H, we're not even halfway through the game." Louis wined.

Usually Harry would hang out with the rest of us until we all went to bed. So this was very strange.

"Sorry, I'll watch the game tomorrow with you." Harry promised.

His voice sounded a bit raspy. I watched as he headed to him and Liam's shared room. Normally Louis would share with Harry but management said the two needed to be apart this time so fans would cut the "Larry" theories.

After the game we all decided to head to bed.

Harry POV

I woke up from my restless sleep with a nearly lost voice accompanied by a painful sounding cough that wouldn't let up. I was also sweating like a pig under the hotel blankets. Once I had collected myself I glanced at the clock. It was nearly 7:00, that was when Liam would wake up. After trying multiple times to fall back asleep I decided it was time to get up. At that very moment however, Liam's alarm went off.

Liam POV

I awoke to the consistent beep of my alarm. As I sat up I looked to Harry's bed and saw him getting up.

"Wake up early this morning Harold?" I asked.

It wasn't like him to be the first up.

"Yeah," He said.

His voice was barely above a whisper and cracked in the middle of his answer.

"Are you ok Harry, you sound and look awful." Liam pointed out.

"Yeah, I think I'm coming down with something. But I'll be fine." He said raspily. It made me cringe.

After that he continued to the bathroom and closed the door. I knew he was holding back so I figured I'd keep a close eye on him today.

1D Group Chat

Niall: Me and Zayn are headed down for breakfast. Is everyone ready?

Liam: Me and Harry will join you.

Louis: I just woke up, meet you lads downstairs.

Laim: Sounds like a plan.

Louis POV

It's nice that our hotel had breakfast, Niall enjoys it too. When I got my breakfast I met the boys. We all sat down with our food and went to town. I quickly noticed Harry was reluctant to eat his food. All he got was a banana but he gazed at it as if it was the least appetizing thing he's ever seen. I nudged Harry.