Loss on Tour - Harry

(I kind of shifted the timeline back just so you aren't confused)

(I also made up some details)

(This is very roughly based on a true event)

It was a Friday morning when Harry got the call. 5:30 am to be exact. Harry was on the tour bus with One Direction making their way to the next stop on the Where We Are tour. Back in London it was 9:30 pm.

Harry didn't see it coming. His stepfather, Robin Twist had passed away after a long and brutal battle with cancer.

Harry put his phone on the table. It was now 6:00 am.He had just got off the phone with his mom. She was a mess and Harry did his best to comfort her over the phone. Luckily Harry's sister, Gemma, had just arrived in London.

Harry felt all alone sitting on the sofa. He should have been there. He never even got to say goodbye.

Harry was crying. Warm tears ran down Harry's face and he had his head in his hands. The news didn't feel real. It couldn't be.

He didn't realize it but Harry's sobbing was getting louder. Louis awoke from sleeping because of the sounds. He couldn't quite pin who it was. Whoever it was sounded heartbroken.

He crept out of his bunk quietly. Louis then peeked out the doorway to the front of the bunks.

And there he saw Harry. Harry was sobbing into his hands on the sofa.

Louis entered the room and Harry didn't even see him. Louis knew something terrible must have happened. Harry wasn't the type to express his feelings so publicly. This was a side of Harry Louis had never seen before.

"Umm, Harry?" Louis started.

Harry looked at Louis dead in the eyes. His eyes were red and tears continued to run down his face.

"Oh, Harry what's happened? Are you ok?" Louis asked sympathetically.

He went over and sat next to Harry on the couch. He pulled Harry back and cradled him in his lap. Harry continued to break down.

"M- my m-om called.." Harry started, choking on his own tears.

"What did Anne say? Whatever it is, we can get through it together." Louis said.

"No," Harry said and broke out of Louis's grip.

He then went back to crying in his hands.

Louis's heart was breaking for the 19 year old boy, crying and pushing everyone away.

"Ok, just tell me what's happened Harry, please." Louis begged and wrapped an arm around Harry's shaky shoulders.

"Ok," Harry sniffed, "jus one moment."

"Take all the time you need, baby. I'll be right here." Louis said calmly.

Soon Harry's sobs died down a bit.

"My, my dad." Harry started.

Louis immediately thought of the worst case scenario in which Robin (Harry's stepdad) lost his battle with cancer.

Now Louis was freaking out in his head and held back his own tears for how much he felt bad for Harry and his friendship with Robin.

"It's over. He's gone." Harry said, snapping Louis out of his thoughts.

Harry bent over and started sobbing again.

"Oh, honey. It's ok. Let it out." Louis cooed.

Harry kept crying. Louis rubbed circles on his back.