Faking? - Niall p1

"Wakey, wakey, Nialler. Liam's made bacon and eggs!" Louis sung, and slide Niall's bunk curtain open to let the light in.

Niall groaned and hid his head under his pillow.

Louis just thought Niall was being a prick but in reality Niall was not feeling good. His stomach was aching terribly and he had a pounding headache.

"C'mon Niall. I'm hungry, let's get up!" Louis begged with breakfast on his mind.

"No, I don't feel well." Niall said groggly.

Louis nearly face-palmed.

"Seriously, don't try and fake sick, Niall. Your not 8." Louis said, annoyed this time.

Niall was flabbergasted by Louis's reaction. How dare he accuse Niall of faking when he's only faked once in the past and that was last tour.

"I'm not faking! Leave me alone." Niall said, slowly bringing his hurting head up to look at Louis.

"I'm not going to play games with you all morning Niall. Just cut it out and be ready in 20 minutes." Louis called out as he walked off.

Niall thought Louis had gone insane. Surely he didn't look healthy by the way he was feeling. He thought he might have a fever due to the sweat layer coating his back. For some reason though, he was cold.

Niall took a moment to himself to contemplate his next steps. He decided he would have to get ready, since Louis wouldn't believe he was sick.

Niall mentally prepared himself for the long and tough day ahead of him.

IF YOU WANT MORE SPAM THE COMMENTS...