Broken Ankle - Harry P2

THE DAY AFTER HARRY BROKE HIS ANKLE

Last night was very eventful for the boys. They had a concert then Harry broke his ankle on stage. He had to go to the hospital and now he's on crutches.

Luckily Harry will only need crutches for a week before he can walk in a boot.

MORNING

"Louis. Louis wake up." Harry moaned and shook Louis desperately.

"Wha?" Louis grumbled.

Louis had forgotten about the previous night's ordeal.

Harry inhaled sharply.

"It hurts really bad. Please can you grab the crutches? I can get the medicine myself." Harry begged.

Then Louis remembered Harry had broken his ankle and couldn't walk. He instantly felt guilty for his attitude towards Harry.

"Oh yeah. Let me get it. I really don't mind. You can't walk anyways." Louis resoned.

He sat up and saw how pained Harry looked.

"I'll be quick okay. Get your foot up on some pillows, too. Paul said you should have it elevated." Louis recalled.

Then Louis left the room and Harry took a pillow and heaved his leg up on it.

His pale cast was huge and very heavy. His ankle throbbed underneath.

Louis soon came back in with a glass of water and some pills.

"Here you go baby." Louis said, handing Harry the pills.

Harry thanked Louis and swallowed them quickly.

"So do you want to chill in here, or we can move to the living room. I don't think anyone else is out yet." Louis said.

"We can just stay here." Harry said, smiling at Louis's tired face.

"Good, cause I want to sleep." Louis admitted and layed down on top of the covers.

Harry stayed still.

"Get down here Haz. I wanna cuddle you." Louis said.

Harry lifted himself with his hands so he could scoot down to a lying position. He then had to move his cast so he could lay on his side and see Louis.

Louis sat up and laid a blanket over Harry and himself. Then he moved closer to Harry and ran his fingers through Harry's hair.

"Does it still hurt?" Louis asked.

"Less, but yeah." Harry whispered.

Louis frowned cutely at Harry.

"I wish I could have been there for you in the hospital and stuff." Louis said.

Harry shrugged and cuddled his head into Louis's chest. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry. Then he rested his chin on Harry's head.

They stayed like that for a couple minutes. Louis slowly felt Harry's grip loosen as he drifted off to sleep. The pain medication made him really drowsy.

Louis fell asleep not long after.

An hour later Louis and Harry awoke at the same time to the thud of a pot falling on the floor.

The couple looked at the door then at each other.

"Guess they're up." Louis joked.

Harry laughed.

"You hungry? Cause I am." Harry said.

"Yes, starving. Let's get you up." Louis said.

Louis then got himself up and helped Harry sit up against the headboard of their bed.

Louis walked around the bed and took Harry's crutches off the floor and stood them up next to each other in front of Harry. Harry, with Louis's help, swung his legs over the side of the bed.

Louis already told Harry he was going to help him with his crutches for a first day or two until he got used to them.

Harry pushed himself off the bed a little and then grabbed Louis's shoulder for support in standing up.

Harry grunted in effort when he finally was steadied by his crutches.

"You ok?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, I've got it from here." Harry reassured Louis.

Then Louis walked in front of Harry and held the door open for him to crutch into the kitchen. He was already better than he was last night on crutches.

"Harry!" Niall cheered.

"Yeah?" Harry asked.

"Do you need your medicine? Breakfast? Anything?" Liam asked.

Harry chuckled to himself.

"I'm ok guys. I can do things on my own. The rest of me works perfectly fine!" Harry announced.

He really didn't want the whole band to baby him for the next week.

Harry then entered the kitchen and took a banana back to the table. He laid his crutches down next to him on the floor.

"I know that you said you didn't want to be babied buuut, we already made you some eggs." Zayn said, and set a plate of eggs down in front of Harry.

"Thank you." Harry said simply.

"Harry, you know that if you don't want the eggs because you got a banana I can take care of them for ya?" Niall explained with a wide grin.

Niall didn't like to cook but he loved home cooked food from someone else. (except Louis of course)

"I'll split it with you Nialler." Harry resonated.

Niall jumped for joy.

LATER THAT DAY

"Liam!" Harry yelled.

He had fallen asleep on the sofa earlier and all the boys left him. But when the boys were trying out his crutches, they left them all the way across in the kitchen. Harry could hope to get them but the distance was really far and he didn't want to risk further injury.

"Liam, please!" Harry yelled again.

Liam suddenly burst into the room.

"What is it? Need anything? Meds?" Liam said coming in quick.

"Can you please get my crutches? I think they are in the kitchen." Harry asked politely.

"Of course." Liam said.

Liam walked out and back in with Harry's crutches. He handed them to Harry who stood them up and pushed on his good leg to stand up.

"It's gonna be a long few weeks Harry." Liam sighed as he watched Harry slowly crutch around.

"Trust me, I know."

A/N:

Q & A, Tell me what part 2 you want first!!!

Thank you for reading!!!

- SmileyKoala <3