Sick - Niall (Long-fic)

Niall POV

Ever since I woke up this morning I've had an ache in my lower stomach. As the day progressed the feeling got stronger and stronger. It was really putting me in a bad mood. I hated being rude or short tempered but sometimes I just couldn't help it. All I wanted was my comfy bed at home, in Ireland, and someone to cuddle and take care of me all day. I knew that wasn't a possibility so I had to persevere through the day. I mean how hard could it be?

Another sharp pain in my belly caused me to cringe and contract my stomach.

Apparently it could be very hard.

Right now we were driving to the studio. The car was booming with conversation and laughter. Me on the other hand, I was silently playing on my phone. I was trying my best to keep my stomach from twisting but it wasn't working well. The loud noises in the car, were giving me a massive headache, which also wasn't helping.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat for a few minutes. The sick feeling was really getting on my nerves. I didn't want to take my anger out on the boys but I couldn't help the urge any longer. I bursted.

Zayn POV

We were laughing about a sign Harry saw at our last concert. It said 'Harry Spit on Me.' The boys were being pretty loud but not obnoxiously crazy. Either way I guess Niall was not happy with all the noise.

"Can you guys shut up!" He scolded while crossing his arms.

Everyone turned in their seats to face the Irish lad. Surprise written all over their faces. Why is Niall so angry? He's supposed to be the life of the party, you know, the happy go-lucky guy of the group.

"Sorry Ni, didn't realize we were being loud." Louis apologized with his hands in the air as if he was being arrested.

Niall furrowed his eyebrows with his arms still crossed.

"Well you are. And it's annoying so be quiet." He finished with a great huff.

Woah, what had gotten into our Nialler? I have never seen him with anything less than a wide smile and a cheery attitude. Why was he acting so weird today? And more importantly, how do we get the usual Niall back?

Eventually we arrived back at the studio and everyone climbed out of the van. Walking into the studio was silent just like the rest of the car ride after Niall's big scene with the noise. Now tempers in the band were high but nobody seemed nearly as mad as Niall himself. Although maybe it wasn't his fault he was so cranky, I mean everyone has off days, right?

Walking down the hall I saw Niall's hand sneaking under his shirt rubbing his stomach with a pained expression on his face.

"You ok Ni?" I asked.

Niall looked at me with a completely new expression. Frustration. Well, brace for impact, Niall's about to go off again.

"Yeah, now stop talking to me." He snapped back quickly.

Liam turned when he heard the burst and jogged quickly over from behind us. Being the dad of the group, Liam, was obviously here to break up our little feud.

"Hey boys," Liam said to us, "we're all friends here, no need to yell."

But we both knew the message was specifically meant for Niall. He wasn't too impressed.

Niall cut Liam a nasty look which made him slow down to where he was no longer walking with us. Niall just kept walking with his head held high in dissatisfaction.

When we entered our usual dressing room, management was standing near the corner area. 

"You're late." They said sternly.