Larry (Short-fic)

The crowd roared as their favorite boys disappeared into the darkness.

"Another terrific show!" Niall clapped.

Everyone had smiles on their faces as they walked down to the dressing rooms.

Louis and Harry could finally hold hands again now that they were out of sight. It was always like this after shows. If they weren't too tired the couple would even sleepover in another's bunk. They would do much. Just talk, kiss, and eventually fall asleep cuddling. It was one of their favorite things to do. Like a date.

Louis had missed Harry even more at this concert. He intertwined his fingers with Harry and his head on Harry's shoulder while they walked.

"Whatcha doing Lou?!" Harry giggled.

"I missed you," Louis said. "A lot."

Louis and Harry locked eyes and smiled at each other.

"Well here I am, baby." Harry said then gave Louis a kiss on the forehead.

"PDA alert!" Liam laughed.

"You're just jealous!" Louis sassed to Liam.

"Jealous of what!?" Liam went on.

Louis dropped Harry's hand and rolled up his sleeves.

Liam took off running down the hallway and Louis ran after him.

Soon the two were out of sight and Harry caught up with Niall.

"I think you and Louis make a great couple." Niall said.

Harry blushed at the thought of him and Louis.

"Yes, actually, I'm pretty sure I love him." Harry realized.

"Really! Are you gonna tell him?" Niall said with excitement.

"I want to but I don't know how he feels and I don't want to rush things." Harry looked down and rubbed his arm.

Niall put an arm around Harry and said, "Are you kidding me H? He is head over heels for you!"

"Thank Ni." Harry smiled as they walked into the room where Liam and Louis sat panting like dogs.

"I caught him!" Louis announced.

"Do you want a prize?!" Niall chuckled and Liam broke out in laughter.

Louis crossed his arms but opened them when Harry walked over to give him a hand off the sofa.

"We've gotta get going lads." Harry reminded the group.

"Oh yeah, I'm just about ready!" Liam said.

"Same." Said Niall.

Soon the boys were out the door and back in their tour bus for the night.

"Wanna...?" Louis asked Harry who had just finished his shower.

"I was waiting for you to ask!" Harry smiled and opened the curtain to his bunk.

The curtains were pretty soundproof so Niall and Liam wouldn't hear the couple's conversations from their bunks.

Louis climbed into the bunk and Harry followed.

The two shared a magical kiss and then cuddled facing eachother so they could have a late night talk. These conversations could be from 5 minutes to an hour. Louis and Harry would talk about anything and everything. Especially things they wouldn't tell anyone else. Not even Niall or Liam.

"Can I tell you something?" Harry asked Louis who was styling Harry's chin-length hair.

"You can tell me anything Haz." Louis said.

"Could I tell you how I really feel?" Harry asked.

"Umm, yes?" Louis said with confusion in his voice.

"Could I tell you that I love you, like I'm in love with you." Harry said.

Louis felt tears in his crystal blue eyes. He looked and saw tears in Harry's deep green eyes.

"Really?" Louis asked.

"Yeah." Harry blushed and took Louis's hand.

"Wow, I mean I never expected this to happen to me." Louis said smiling. "I love you too Harry Styles."

"I am so lucky to have you in my life. You're unlike anyone I've ever met Louis. You are absolutely perfect!" Harry whispered.

Louis let the tears out.

"You are perfect too. We are perfect together. I love you so much I can hardly contain it. On stage I just want to run to you. I want to wave the rainbow flag with you Harry. I want the entire world to know about us." Louis said.

The boys then kissed again, and again.

They eventually fell asleep together, exhausted from the concert but never happier.