Stomach Bug - Harry P1

"Are you ok Harry?" Louis asked for the third time that morning.

The boys were eating breakfast in their hotel room before a photo shoot. Harry had been quiet all morning and Louis was confused. He could always tell when something was wrong with his boyfriend.

Harry nodded softly. His head was aching so the small movement really hurt. He also had a stomachache and felt woozy. He'd been feeling this way all morning and he could tell Louis was on to him.

Louis made a knowing face at Harry then turned back to his meal. He had eggs, toast, and some fruit while Harry had only gotten a yogurt. He remembered his mom once telling him yogurt was easy on a sick belly. Unfortunately the yogurt wasn't really helping this time.

Peering down at the bowl of pinkish slime made Harry's stomach revolt. It cramped uncomfortably with every reluctant spoonful Harry forced into his mouth. He would've just skipped breakfast but because he knew Louis was watching him like a hawk with his peripheral vision.

Finally Louis looked away and Harry slyly slipped the half full yogurt carton under the table. He then shakily covered the carton with his napkin so the boys wouldn't see how much was left. Luckily his plan worked perfectly and nobody noticed.

Sitting back down Louis turned towards Harry once again.

"You've finished Haz?"

"Yup, it was delicious!" Harry replied with fake enthusiasm.

Then Niall stood up to put away his dishes.

Soon enough, the rest of the boys cleaned up.

After that they headed straight outside their hotel to meet their driver. Harry was the last one to climb into the car. He was sluggish and pale. Louis was becoming more and more aware of Harry's illness. He could always pick up on yawns, sniffs, and fevers because his mom was a nurse.

"Sit over here Harry." Louis instructed after watching Harry glance back and forth for a seat in the van.

For a minute there Harry was seeing double which is why he was grateful Louis helped him sit down. Eventually Harry's vision went back to semi normal, at least for now.

For the entire car ride Harry rested his head in Louis's lap. The position looked quite uncomfortable to the other lads but Louis new Harry liked it. He gently rubbed his hand up and down Harry's back. The motion was for comfort and to check for a fever. It was difficult to read however, because he didn't have a thermometer and he really needed to be feeling Harry's forehead, not his back.

It wasn't uncommon for the boys to sleep on the road as they were always working and on the go.

When the van slowed to a stop Harry was still out cold of Louis's lap. Liam was sitting by the couple so he helped Louis wake Harry up.

"Harrrrrrrrry." Liam stretched his words.

Louis tried to shake Harry but he only responded with a low groan.

"Come on Haz, wake up, are you alright?" Louis said getting worried.

The other boys had already exited the vehicle and were waiting by the door wondering what was taking Harry, Louis, and Liam so long.

After a while Harry came around but Louis and Liam knew he couldn't be working. He was too feverish, out of it, and whatever other symptoms.

Louis grabbed one of Harry's limp arms while Liam held the other. When they got out of the car helping Harry the remaining boys ran over to see what was going on.

"What's wrong with Harry?" Zayn asked nervously.

He hadn't seen much of Harry so he was very confused.

"I think he's feeling ill." Louis said looking at Harry's glassy eyes and cranky, sleepy face.

Niall took Liam's side holding Harry to enter the building. It was scary for everyone to see their bandmate and best friend in such a state.

But at the same time not too uncommon as Harry was always sick with something.

Paul met the boys inside the facility and raised an eyebrow.

"What's happened?!" Paul said.

He sounded stressed which made sense because everyone was aware that management was going to flip out if something was wrong.

The boys found a chair to sit Harry on while they explained.

"Harry's really sick and he's out of it too." Niall said.

Harry hadn't spoken since breakfast so they all assumed he couldn't for some reason but in reality Harry wasn't speaking because he feared if he spoke he would throw up.

"Are you ok Harry? Are you feeling bad?" Paul said kneeling down to meet eyes with the boy.

Harry shook his head which ended up being a bad idea because he immediately slapped a hand to his mouth. Everyone's eyes went wide with a mix of worry and surprise. Liam ran off for anything to catch the puke in.

"Are you gonna?.." Niall trailed off.

Louis answered for Harry since he obviously couldn't speak at the time.

"Yes, Niall, he's gonna be sick."

With that Niall promptly left the room. He didn't do very well with others throwing up, it made him feel sick too.

Soon Liam came back with a plastic grocery bag he found somewhere. Louis wrapped an arm around his beloved Harry while Liam, Zayn, and Paul filled in the other areas.

"It's ok Harry, you're gonna be ok!" Zayn said even though he sounded less convinced.

Louis fingered Zayn needed those words more than Harry at the moment.

He then turned back to Harry and saw the sweat beading down his forehead, the shaky hands holding the grocery bag, and the panicked rapid breaths he took.

If he didn't calm Harry down he was going to have an asthma attack. He needed to clear the room before things got worse.

"Hey everyone, I'm sorry but I think Harry needs some space!" Louis called out.

Paul took it upon himself to help Louis help Harry by shewing the rest of the boys out of the room along with himself.

Now it was just Louis and Harry which was exactly how Harry wanted it.

He leaned into Louis's side for strength while in such a vulnerable position. Hot tears slipped out of Harry's green eyes while he waited for the inevitable.

Louis wiped the tears with his finger while Harry sniffled uncomfortably.

"Don't cry baby." Louis whispered only loud enough for the two of them to hear even though the others weren't in the room.

"It hurts Lou." Harry rasped.

Louis was about to reply when Harry doubled over harshly and begun heaving into the grocery bag. Louis almost let out a tear himself at the pure agony of Harry.

It took a few minutes and almost another bag before Harry lifted his spinning head from being nearly buried in his own vomit.

He panted for a minute before sighing.

"You did so good Hazzy. Now let's get you home." Louis told Harry.

AN:

Hi, I hope you enjoyed my story.

Feel free to submit a request or provide tips.

Q & A, do you prefer summer or winter?

Thank you for reading!!!

- SmileyKoala <3