Food Poisoning - Harry (Long-fic)

"This steak is the best. You guys have to come try it!" Harry squealed with a mouth full of steak.

"No thanks H. We all know you like your steak half raw." Louis said.

"Trust me it's so good. It's just a bit underdone but that's how I prefer it." Harry informed the group.

The rest of the boys were eating cereal, chips, basically whatever Harry got when he went to the grocery store.

"Mhm, if you're not careful Haz, you'll get sick." Liam said in his responsible voice.

Liam was always watching out for the band. That's how he earned the nickname Daddy Direction.

"Well all I know is that you're missing out big time." Harry said, finishing his last few bites of steak.

Harry wiped his hands with a napkin and washed his dishes. Little did Harry know that steak was most definitely underdone and would make the next two days a living nightmare for both him and his band mates.

After dinner the boys played video games. For whatever reason though, Harry's stomach kept cramping up. He didn't want anyone to notice so he snuck his hand under his shirt to rub it. After the games the boys went to bed. Harry thought about taking some medicine for his pains but he figured they'd be gone by morning so he decided not to.

The next morning

Harry woke up feeling sharp pains in his lower stomach. It felt like his stomach was doing back flips causing it to churn. Harry winced at the feeling but brushed it off as one of those days. He simply would take some pain medication and go about his day.

Apparently it wasn't that simple because the second he attempted to stand up he felt a horrifying release of what he could only describe as the worst substance he'd ever encountered. 

He was in pure shock.

Did he just poop his pants? Suddenly his nose was attacked by the revolting odor of human feces. What now? Should he try to stand up again? Harry tried to get up again but a cramp sent him straight back down. The worst part of it was that every time he sat back down he was sitting in his own diarrhea and smearing it on his bed sheets.

After a few more unsuccessful tries Harry was able to roll himself off the bed and drag himself into the bathroom connected to his room.

At last he'd made it to the toilet. Now he could see what he was dealing with.

When he pulled down his soiled sweatpants he nearly vomited at the disgusting brown ooze splattered and smushed across the rear end of his boxers.

Grabbing toilet paper Harry tried his best to clean himself off but was forced to stop when another wave of grossness was ready to leave his body. His insides clutched and squeezed as he let out more of the foul liquid.

When he felt finished he was lightheaded and panting like a dog. He sat with his head in his hands while trying to forget how bad his tummy hurt.

Eventually he was able to compose himself enough to finish, flush, and wash his hands. Now he was exhausted. He didn't feel like dealing with his dirty clothes so he just left them on the bathroom floor and walked out.

In his room Harry put on some fresh boxers and shorts. He felt twenty pounds heavier than usual. Probably something to do with the bathroom issues.

Once he was changed, Harry was about to flop back in bed when he saw the stains from when he woke up. Seriously?

Harry took the nasty sheet off the bed and put a towel in its place. Now he could lay down and rest. Flopping on his bed Harry could still smell the lingering stench of his prior incident. At this point he ignored it. Harry simply closed his eyes hoping this was all a dream.