Exhaustion - Harry P1 (Long-fic)

The boys had been working on their new album and performing everyday for a week straight now.

Harry missed 2 full studio days due to his sister's birthday. His whole family had gotten together and had dinner then Harry took his cousins to the zoo on the second day. It was absolutely wonderful to see everyone again. He had been missing his sister and mom especially as he was away for tour.

But now his days off were over and Harry needed to get back to work. He had heard from Louis especially that management had pushed the band really hard in the studio while he was gone. He had a feeling he would be in for a lot of recording and work this weekend.

It was an hour drive each time Harry went back to his hotel with the boys and back for concerts.

Harry didn't mind it though. He'd gotten pretty used to the daily commutes.

Once Harry arrived back at the hotel he got his backpack and took the elevator right up to Louis and his room.

It was 7:30 but Harry had a feeling Louis would be asleep. This was a break in concert nights and everyone took advantage of the extra rest time.

Harry swiped his room key and carefully opened the door.

He noticed the lights were off. Then he saw his beautiful boyfriend passed out on their bed.

He hadn't even taken off his clothes earlier. Harry smiled at the sight.

Deciding it would be an early night for Louis, Harry went out for some fast food dinner. Eating in the car, he got a message from management. It was long and annoying so Harry skimmed through until he saw that they expected him at the studio at 4:00 am the next day.

"What the hell?" Harry muttered.

He immediately drove back to the hotel and got to sleep around 9:20.

At 3:30 am the next day Harry awoke to his alarm.

Rubbing his tired eyes he really wanted to press snooze but he knew the studio was 20 minutes away not including traffic lights.

Wearily and reluctantly Harry got ready quietly so he didn't wake Louis who slept through Harry's alarm.

At 3:39 Harry started driving. He got to the studio at 4:00 am on the dot.

Upon arrival Harry was immediately rushed in to learn some lyrics and warm up his voice.

At 12:40 pm Harry was allowed a 20 minute lunch break.

He opened his phone and saw Louis had asked if he wanted company at the studio. Today was Louis's day off so he said it was okay.

Harry didn't have any supplies or food for lunch so he found a vending machine. He got some water and pretzels.

Then he had more recording to do.

His voice was feeling slightly strained after another hour of singing.

"Can I get some water real quick? My mouth is dry." Harry asked.

They said yes and Harry finished his water.

At 4:00 pm the rest of the band showed up at the studio. When they entered and met Harry he looked pretty exhausted.

"Whatsupp!" Niall said and offered a fist bump to a random manager. He rolled his eyes and allowed it.

"What are you guys doin here?" Harry asked.

Liam tilted his head in confusion.

"Umm, the concert tonight?" Liam said.