Broken Arm - Louis

Louis was running at full speed. Niall was close behind him. It was an extreme game of tag in the empty concert venue.

Harry, Liam, and Zayn relaxed on the stage, laughing at the boys running.

Louis could hear Niall getting closer so hemlooked around for a way to get away.

Louis then set his eyes on a small open door. If he went fast enough he could get through the door and close it, trapping Niall out and dubbing him the champion.

Louis decided to go for the stunt and quickly turned. Now, with the door in sight Louis dashed at top speed. He could hear the laughter of the boys and even louder, the heavy breathing of Niall.

Then Louis was through the door and without a thought in mind, slammed the heavy thing closed.

"Ouchh!" Louis breathed as he had just slammed the door on his wrist.

Niall hadn't even noticed the hand peeking out from the door and he full speed ran to push the door which further crushed Louis's wrist.

"oOOOWWww!" Louis moaned and Niall realized what was going on as he saw the almost purple hand peeking out of the door.

Niall immediately opened the door to free Louis. Liam, Zayn, and Harry were also rushing over to the group after hearing Louis call out.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" Niall panting with guilt.

"What's happened?!" Liam said with concern.

Louis was standing in the doorway with tear streaks down his face, holding a reddish-purple hand and wrist.

"Are you good Lou? Can I see your wrist?" Harry asked cautiously.

Louis was in shock. He put his hand holding the injured one forward.

"Can you move it alright?" Niall asked with tons of worry.

"No, no, I can't move it without hurting really bad! Somebody help!" Louis cried.

"It's gonna be ok Louis, you will be ok. Zayn or Ni, can you please grab Paul or a medic?" Liam instructed.

"I'll do it. I'm responsible after all." Niall said sadly, as he ran off.

"Ok Louis, can you maybe sit down somewhere? How about by the stage?" Harry said as calmly as he could.

Louis nodded his head a little.

"Ok, let's go, bud." Zayn said and put his arm around Louis for support.

"It j- It hurts really really bad. I think it's broken. It has to be!" Louis whined.

"I know, I know. Niall's gonna get someone to help you out." Harry said.

Then the boys got up the stairs and onto the stage where they helped Louis sit down. Louis was still clutching his wounded arm for dear life and crying.

"I got a medic! I found someone!" Niall said, jogging in with a couple older men. They had cases with them for any medical emergency.

A moment later the doctors had Louis's arm on a flat board so they could feel the bones and do doctor stuff.

Ten minutes later Louis was told he had a broken wrist and they started to wrap the cast.

"You can see him now." A doctor said to the boys as he walked out the door with his first aid kit.

The boys joined Louis as a doctor was finishing wrapping a temporary cast for him.

"Oh my gosh, Louis?!" Harry gasped at Louis's massive, and heavy looking cast.

Louis was sucking a lollipop the medics had given him to distract him from the pain.

They had also given him some pain medications which also made him giggly.

"Hiya pals!" Louis said in this thick accent.

Zayn turned around and laughed at Louis with a hand over his eyes.

Liam pulled out his phone to record if Louis said anything else funny.

"Are you ok, bud?" Harry asked.

"Umm, yeaaaah. Are you OK?" Louis giggled.

Harry shook his head and laughed at Louis's behavior.

"So they took the pain away?" Liam asked, smiling.

Louis smiled widely.

"Hell yeah, I'm thriving. Plus they gave me candy!" Louis said.

Louis then inspected his cast like he forgot he even had it. Louis laughed a little.

"You wanna sign it? Like we did in elementary school?!" Louis asked and smiled wider.

"Take it easy Lou." Harry said when Louis tried to swing his injured arm.

"Yeah, yeah, can you help me put the sling on?" Louis asked.

Liam stopped the video on his phone and helped a Louis slip his arm in.

"Ouch!" Louis yelped as the boys tried to maneuver the cast.

"Sorry, I've never worked on of these things before. We're probably doing it wrong." Zayn said.

"I've used a sling before. I know how to do it!" Liam said.

"Oh, come on Li? You didn't even have the same type of sling as this one." Louis sassed.

"I know what I'm doing!" Liam fought playfully.

Eventually they got the sling set up and helped Louis stand.

Louis was later given some pain medicine which had been helping. Harry always made sure to assist Louis in changing clothes and such.

Liam told the fans insane stories about how Louis broke his wrist during concerts.

In time Louis's arm healed nicely and he made a full recovery. Harry still makes sure Louis isn't too rough with his newly healed injury.

AN:

This was another request.

I hope you liked it!!!

- SmileyKoala <3