Food Poisoning - Harry (Larry) - (ER Visit) P1

"Lou, wake up." Harry rasped at 2:00 am.

He shook Louis's shoulder again. Slowly his boyfriends eyes opened and blinked sleepily. Harry watched and waited for Louis to ask him what's wrong.

"What's going on Haz?" Louis asked lazily.

The lights were still off which meant the room was pitch black. Louis wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep but he knew he needed to listen to Harry. Of course he also wanted to listen to Harry because he loved Harry deeply. He hadn't said it yet but, Louis really wanted to.

Harry mumbled something but Louis couldn't understand it. He rubbed his eyes to try and focus in.

"Sorry, what'd ya say babe?" Louis asked Harry.

"I can't sleep Lou. My stomach hurts so bad, I don't know what's wrong!" Harry said while he clutched his stomach.

Louis was in panic but he didn't show it. Harry sounded really pained and a stomachache could mean anything. He turned towards the nightstand to check the time. It was 2:46 am. Harry was never the type to disturb any of the lads especially since we were all exhausted from touring. This meant Harry was very unwell.

"How bad is it, 1 to 10?" Louis asked.

Harry sighed and thought for a moment.

"It's like a 6, if 10 was really really bad I can't even live. I don't know it's just really painful!" Harry winced.

He talked quickly and winced between sentences.

"It's gonna be ok. Maybe we should take you to the hospital?" Louis suggested.

Harry looked scared and squirmed a bit.

"I don't want to. Let's wait until morning at least because I don't want to mess things up." Harry admitted queasily.

Louis touched the place on Harry's middle stomach that he had been clutching and adding pressure to.

"Is that where it hurts?" Louis asked.

Harry nodded with teary ears.

"Let's head to the emergency room. It's better to be safe then sorry, right?" Louis said, sitting up, slightly annoyed.

Harry thought again.

"I guess so.." he said, still in a lot of pain.

Louis got out of bed and then helped Harry out. Harry was feeling uneasy, so when he took Louis's hand to pull him up he nearly feel on the floor. His legs were close to giving out.

"You've gotta use your legs for me babes." Louis said carefully.

Louis had no idea how serious Harry's condition actually was.

"It's hard, I'm trying!" Harry apologized.

Louis felt bad for what he said when Harry was in such a fragile state. He took Harry's arm over his shoulder to help support the unwell boy.

"It's ok, I've got you." Louis said.

They walked together down the stairs and through the living room. The other bandmates were staying in the same house so they had to be quiet.

"Can we please stop!? Stop, Lou?" Harry blurted out as they had nearly gotten out the door.

Louis did as Harry said and stopped. Harry clung to the nearest wall for support. That's when Louis realized how truly weak and pained Harry was. He wasn't one to fake or anything but Louis didn't think he was that bad off. On top of that Louis was joking at first about taking Harry to the hospital. The fact that Harry agreed meant something was REALLY wrong.

After a few moments of rest Louis took Harry once again.

"Keep going Haz. The sooner we get you to hospital the better." Louis whispered.

He creaked the front door open before assisting Harry out the door. The boys car was parked outside.

Louis finally got Harry to the car but when he tried to open the door he realized he hadn't grabbed the keys.

"Harry I've forgotten the keys. Wait here ok?" Louis said in a rush.

Harry leaned against the car like he had with the wall. His hands were on his stomach like earlier too. He was feeling so ill and hurting so bad he thought he might pass out.

Soon Louis ran back out the house and shut the door behind him. He held the keys in the air like a magic wand and unlocked the car. He opened Harry's door in the passengers seat first and buckled him up.

"It's gonna be okay, babes. Hang in there." Louis said before shutting the door and running around to the drivers side.

Louis drove had to use the gps to find a nearby hospital as they were on tour in an unfirmilar area.

Louis drove quickly and definitely could've gotten pulled over if spotted by a police. Luckily there weren't any officers nearby.

Louis found a parking spot at the building with big red letters that said emergency. He once again helped Harry out and to the door. Inside the boys walked up to a cheery lady at the check in desk.

"Hello, what are you here for?" The lady asks.

The waiting room is empty so Louis figured that's why she was so happy.

"Umm, my friend is having bad stomach pains." Louis answered for Harry who couldn't talk because of the excruciating pain he was in.

"Ok, first and last name of the patient, please?" She asked.

"Harry Styles." Louis answered.

"Wait like Harry Styles the singer?" She said so excitedly she almost dropped her pen.

Louis was getting mad but he didn't show it.

"Yes, please continue though, he's really not well." Louis said as nicely as he could muster.

"Of course, can I see your identification and insurance?"

Louis continued the process whilst also trying to make things go quicker because he didn't know how much longer Harry would be able to stand. He seemed to be getting worse by the second.

Finally the women gave Harry a hospital bracelet and sent him to wait.

While they waited Harry would moan or whimper softly. Louis held his hand and rubbed his back because he didn't know what else to do. He couldn't take away Harry's pain but he wished he could have.

At some point a nurse came out.

"Styles, Harry" he said.

AN:

I hope you enjoyed part one of my story.

Feel free to leave requests and suggestions in the comments.

COMMENT WH