Sick on Tour - Harry (Long-fic)

Liam POV

I woke up to my alarm at 7:00 am as I always do. We were on the tour bus today driving to our next venue. Today was a relaxed day, we only had 2 interviews at 10:00 and nothing else.

I scrolled through twitter while I brushed my teeth. Typically whoever's up first takes the job of waking the rest of the band.

Once I finished my hair I crept back to the bunks. Looking around I confirmed what I already had assumed, nobody was awake. I liked to start with the easiest to wake up of the lads, Niall. I drew back his curtain and the blonde boy opened his eyes wearily.

"Morning, Ni," I whispered.

"Mornin' Li," He replied.

He got up and walked to the bathroom stretching. Next I chose Harry, the second easiest. I took a few steps and pulled back his curtain.

Right off the bat I noticed the dampness of his face and the ghostly pale color. I brushed it off at first and started trying to wake Harry up.

"Harry, Haz" I said gently while rubbing Harry's arm.

Harry wasn't usually a deep sleeper so I was concerned when he didn't wake up. I decided to let my curly haired friend rest a bit longer.

Louis and Zayn took a minute to wake up as they always did. I received my routine huff from Louis and a stink face from Zayn. It never gets old.

Louis POV

I met Liam, Niall, and Zayn, at the front of the bus. Liam had made breakfast and it smelled great.

I reached for a piece of bacon.

"Hey Liam, where's the curly headed lad?" Niall questioned.

"I thought I'd let him get some more sleep. He seemed tired." Liam replied.

"Well I'll go get him, cause we need to get going soon." I said.

"I hope he's alright, management never lets us out of anything." Zayn started grabbing a plate. The rest nodded in agreement.

I drew Harry's curtain back and felt a wave of sympathy. Harry laid in a pool of sweat and was letting out wheezy breaths in his sleep.

"Haz, it's time to get up." I said sweetly.

That's when the boy's eyes opened. Squinting a bit then going wide with urgency. He sat up quickly, wheezing out strangled sounding breaths.

"Woah, there" I exclaimed feeling confused.

I then recognized the pattern and ran for Harry's inhaler.

Liam POV

I heard rushing coming from the bunk area and followed briskly. Immediately I saw Harry panicking from his bunk with Louis rummaging through the suitcases.

"Vas happenin?" Zayn said entering with a mouth full of eggs.

"Harry's asthma" Was all Louis could get out before continuing his search.

I supported Harry's back while he struggled to breath. A few long seconds later,

Louis announced.

"I've got it!"

He shook the medication and gave it to Harry.

"Good Haz, now copy my breathing." I coached making dramatic breaths so

Harry could follow.

After 2 pumps Harry relaxed into his pillow still panting to catch his breath. Louis gave me a knowing look then he spoke up.