Hits Head - Niall

The boys had a day off at one of their tour stops. They decided to have a pool day because it was warm outside.

"Lets jump in!" Louis cheered.

The five jumped in holding hands and laughing obnoxiously. It made a huge splash.

"That was fun." Harry commented after the jump.

That's when Niall got a great idea.

"Let's have a chicken fight!" Niall announced.

The boys agreed and everyone started getting on each other's backs. Liam, being the responsible one, was the referee for the fight. The rest of the boys partnered up. Louis got on Harry's shoulders and Niall was on Zayn's shoulders.

"Everyone ready?" Liam asked.

Everyone nodded ready to fight.

"One, two, three. FIGHT!" Liam clapped.

The boys immediately went towards each other. The guys on top grabbed hands trying to push each other off their base.

"You'll never win, Tomlinston!" Niall said.

Zayn grunted trying to support Niall while he pushed and bounced around on his shoulders.

Louis soon got the upper hand and pushed Niall who jumped off Zayn before he could fall in the water.

Everyone watched as Niall leaped and fell backwards hitting his head on the side of the pool.

"Oh no, Niall!" Liam yelled.

There was a loud thud then Niall's body went into the water.

Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry were all running towards Niall who had just popped his head above the water.

He had a pained face as his hands held his head in place.

"Are you ok Niall?!" Harry asked in shock.

Niall shook his head then winced.

Louis, who's mother was a doctor, stepped up first to assist. He went behind Niall to check the area.

"Is he bleeding?" Zayn asked, biting his fingernails nervously.

"I think just a bit." Louis said using his own hand to apply pressure.

Everyone was focused on Louis but looked back at Niall's face when he started crying.

"Don't worry Ni, it's not that bad." Harry said, grabbing Niall's hands.

Niall was calming down a bit when Louis told everyone.

"Let's get out of the pool, I can't get a good look from here." Louis said.

"Should we take him to urgent care, just to be safe?" Liam asked.

"Yes, but I need to take care of the bleeding first." Louis informed me.

They slowly exited the pool and sat at some chairs. Louis found a first aid kit with some goss and attached it to Niall's head just as his mom had taught him when he was younger.

"Ok, let's get out of here." Zayn said.

Liam held Niall's hand as they walked to the car. Niall was still whimpering quietly.

Once they got to the urgent care the staff took Niall in almost immediately. They wanted to make sure he didn't need stitches.

"Horan, Niall" The nurse called. "The doctor is ready for you."

All the boys stood up but the nurse said otherwise.

"Sorry boys, only one guest is allowed."

The boys looked at each other then at Liam.

"Liam should go." They agreed and Liam stepped forward with Niall.

The rest of the boys sat in the waiting room nervously.

After some time Niall and Liam reappeared in the doorway. Niall had a Popsicle in hand and a wide grin. He also had a bandage around his injury.

"He got seven stitches today, he's a bit loopy due to the numbing. This effect will last for under an hour before he's back to normal. Also I would like him to stay away from most exercises such as jumping or running. Finally I want him to take over the counter pain meds for the next few days." The doctor finished.

"Sounds good, thanks doctor!" They thanked each other in sync.

"Let's get you home Ni." Liam said, holding the boy's hand while he licked his Popsicle.

AN:

Hi, I hope you enjoyed my story.

Feel free to submit a request or provide tips.

Q & A, do you like long or short stories?

Thank you for reading!!!

- SmileyKoala <3