Food Poisoning (on his birthday) - Harry (Long-fic)

(Louis and Harry are married by now) (the band is not on tour, they are working on their next album) (Zayn is in the band)

Today was Harry's 24rd birthday. He and Louis were going to have a small dinner with their three other band members to celebrate.

Louis had already surprised Harry by taking him to his favorite coffee shop that morning. They rarely went to the cafe as fans used to always spot them. Today Louis had arranged for a private room and a bodyguard to keep crazed fans out of the surprise.

Now the married couple was on their way to dinner.

"I'm so exited Lou!" Harry said.

"I know love, me too!" Louis exclaimed enthusiastically.

Harry even felt generous enough to let Louis drive them. Louis was never allowed to drive their car because of his road rage issues. Today Louis promised he'd be patient.

 Once they arrived at the restaurant all the boys were already their and shouted happily when Harry came in.

Everyone stood up and hugged Harry. They all told him happy birthday.

Then everybody sat down and looked at the menu while making conversation.

Harry ordered the fish and chips. The most popular dish served at this restaurant.

It was much later on when the boys were about to order dessert when Harry's stomach began to hurt.

Harry tried to ignore the feeling of food sloshing uncomfortably in his stomach.

Soon nausea set in and Harry couldn't help but wince.

Louis noticed and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Feeling okay, love?"

Harry considered lying and telling the truth, He choose the truth just in case he got sick.

"My stomach kinda hurts. And I'm a little bit nauseous." Harry whispered.

"Where you drinking? Maybe you should switch to water?" Louis suggested.

Harry shook his head. "I wasn't drinking, Lou."

Louis looked worried and looked at Harry, asking if he wanted to leave.

Harry shook his head again and turned back to face his friends.

"So should we order dessert?" Niall asked.

He wasn't really asking. Everyone knew Niall just liked dessert.

"Sure, if you guys are still hungry." Harry cautioned jokingly.

Louis knew Harry really didn't feel great and he was proud of his boy for pushing through. Louis slid his hand into Harry's lap and ordered the strawberry ice cream dessert.

A lot of pain for Harry later, the dessert came.

"Harry has to take the first bite!" Zayn announced, mostly to Niall who's fork was about to tear into the ice cream.

"That's really okay guys." Harry said.

Niall shook his head. "No, no, Harry you should get the first bite, c'mon!"

Now it was Louis's turn to save Harry.

"I'm full too. Anyone who wants some should take some. I think Harry's full from dinner." Louis said to excuse Harry.

Once the boys started eating Harry only felt worse. Louis started to rub Harry's stomach for him but it hardly helped.

Minutes later Harry felt a wave of nausea.