Hershey's Review #2

This review was written by Hershey_297 for Feelstora by lemon0804

Poem #1- Equation of Magic (5/5)

I love the parallels you have going on! That was the first thing I noticed. The "-tion" endings make the poem flow super smoothly. Every stanza feels complete as it moves to the next.

The "addition" of all the mathematical terms alludes to the title and makes math seem more magical than it actually is. (See what I did there? I couldn't help myself.)

This poem is really nice overall, and I don't spot anything that could be changed. Good job!

Poem #2- Gold of life (4/5)

Right off the bat, I noticed a small error. "It's" means it is. I think you mean to use "Its" which would be the possessive form of the word. The stanza would change to, "A vehicle perfect with its tyre." (I assume "tyre" is British English.)

There were some instances where the stanzas didn't follow the pattern of the rest of the poem. The words "adore" and "grew" don't fit in as perfectly as the other endings. I suppose it could be used to indicate a shift, which is a nice detail if that's what you were going for!

Poem #3- Winter Diary (4/5)

I like the pattern you have set here! Four stanzas, then a period to end it. The last section is the part that bothers me slightly. It breaks the format you have set earlier, but it seems like a theme between your poems, so it may have been intentional. I think it could still have the effect you're looking for if you take the period away in the last part.

Ex: "The joy of that spirit arose -

I wish back the time goes...

The last sentence is a bit confusing to read, but the rest is really nice! Good job!

Poem #4- Best friends forever (5/5)

This is just a suggestion, but for your title, you can call it "Best Friends Forever." (I capitalized all the words.) It represents the acronym "BFF," but this is just a random thought!

In the stanza that has just the word "far," I might use the word "afar" instead.

This poem doesn't really have a pattern, so I won't comment about that.