I- Chan said what?!

"Hiii yall" You waved at the camera, starting a live on instagram "How is everyone doing?"

A million comments flashed on your screen and your eyes scanned as many as you possibly could

______

@user1: OMG HI BEAUTIFUL

@user2: ynnn

@user3: say hii beth please

@user1: Y/NNNN HOW ARE YOU

________

"Oh my god guys, i was literally filming yesterday and this morning i found that all my footage was gone i was like-" You stopped talking, a particular comment had caught your eye. "Wait, what?"

You furrowed your eyebrows and scrolled up to see the comment

_______

@jeonginsdimples: Y/N!!! CHAN MENTIONED YOU IN LAST WEEKS LIVEE
_______

You widened your eyes, reading the comment out loud, "What?!"

...A few days ago...

"Yall!" You placed the camera on the tripod stand in front of your bed, "Stray kids comeback just dropped like 20 minutes ago"

You opened your phone, all while talking to the camera. "Guys I've literally been doing youtube for a year, and ive always mentioned my love for kpop but not once have i done a reaction video so today.. "

You looked up and smiled cheekily, "We're going to be reacting to stray kids, together."

You clicked on the music video for the title track of their brand new album, 'S-Class'

"Okay so i already listened to all the songs, but i haven't watched the mv yet, so i'll do that first and then discuss the music" You clicked start on the video, your hand immediately went to your face in shock.

...

"That literally gave me chills yall i think i'll die." You closed youtube once you were done with the mv, and turned to the camera. "This album was literally a masterpiece, every single song left me in awe." You said, not even bothered by the fact that you were all alone in your room, and talking to a camera.

Making videos was your escape, a place where you could be your most authentic self and speak your mind. You had been making content for a while, posting random vlogs and covers of songs, you loved music and singing, and had a subscriber count of almost 850k.

"I think one thing i would really wanna talk about is the song FNF, which hold a special place in my heart, like im sure it does with Chan and Felix, because uhh, if you couldn't tell by my accent already, Im Australian. Though my parents are korean, i was born raised here and i absolutely love Australia. And this song really captures the feeling one would get if they were away from home for so long. It made me cry when i first heard it, along with youtiful." You ran your fingers through your hair, "Chan is just a brilliant producer man, i love him so much"

You laughed, "I feel like i talk about chan so much in my videos.. "

______________

Once you were done editing, you uploaded the video to your channel. You were happy with how it had turned out, and that you could talk about your love of music and stray kids.
It was worth mentioning that you had gone on a little rant about how much you loved Bang Chan, the leader of stray kids. He was your bias and your absolute comfort person, and your followers already knew that since you mentioned him all the time.

Once you were done uploading the video, you closed your laptop, and took out your books. It didn't matter how famous you got, you were still just a girl in college that had a shit ton of homework to do.

....Now....

You pursed your lips at the camera, the comments on your live were going crazy. There were so many stays repeating the same thing.

___________

@stay1: He said he watched your videos in the last chans room

@stay2: THIS IS THE GIRL CHAN WAS TALKING ABOUT??

@stay3: omg yn really won in life

@stay4: she's so cute look at her fangirling 😭

____________

"YO!" You yelled out, "IS THIS FOR REAL?"

You grabbed your laptop from beside you, and opened up youtube and looked up

"Chan mentioning Lee Y/N"

You waited with wide eyes for the results, and the first video to pop up was tittled 'Chan is always watching (clips from Chan's room episode 209)'

You clicked on it, your heart racing.

It was a video of Chan in his studio, wearing his usual black hoodie and beanie.

"Oh yeah" He laughed, "I watched uhm you guys' reaction videos and i really enjoyed it"

You paused the video, turning back to your camera, shaking.

"YOU GUYS!" You exclaimed, "Im gonna pass out."

You took another deep breathe, and turned the video back on, bracing yourself.

"I especially watched this one channel.. I think her name was Lee Y/N-"

"HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!" You yelled out.

Your erratic breathing was just one sign of how excited you were. "Bang Christopher Chan just said my name." You told the camera, "Wait. Wait. Wait."

You turned back to the video playing on your laptop, and rewinded it.

"..I think her name was Lee Y/N" Chan laughed on your screen, "I loved her reaction, and she also talked about FNF and it really warmed my heart to see that fellow Australians liked it." He nodded at the camera, "So yeah, thank you guys so much."

The video ended.

Your jaw dropped, "Im literally going to pass out."
_______________

@user9: holy shit bro im so happy for her

@stay4eva: i love her sm omg stays lets blow this up so chan can see it

@luvyn: someone save yn from literally dying rn.

@stayy: wait till chan sees this lmaoo

@stay01: came her cuz of chan but shes literally so funny

_________________

"Woahh guys" You said, composing yourself since you were still live for millions of people to see, "Im so grateful for this."