XIV- Come to me

Y/N!"

You heard loud knocking at your door, as your eyes opened.

You recognized the voice quick, and rushed to open the door.

"Motherfucker!" She said, observing you, bottom to top. "What happened?!"

You looked down at yourself, you were an old tanktop and some shorts, your hair was a mess. Your eyes swollen from crying

You rolled your eyes, before moving so that Ahn could walk in. She closed the door behind her, before pulling you into a big, unexpected hug.

"Is everything okay?" She said, patting the back of your head. You sighed in content, her hugs always made you feel good.

"Y/N." She pulled out of the hug, her voice urgent. She traced the scar on your collarbone "What happened?"

Her eyes were wide with worry.

You let out a sigh, you were extremely tired and your tears had all dried up.

"I'll explain while we eat. Please." You said, and she nodded.

The two of you went into your kitchen, where Ahn made you some grilled cheese and you filled her up on everything.

"..Is my cheek still red?" You said, taking the last bite of your amazing grilled cheese. Crying for hours without any food and then falling asleep had left you awfully hungry.

Ahn shook her head, no. "So what are you going to do now?"

"Stop trying." You said, your mouth full.

It drove Ahn crazy to see your dejected state. You were the person that would make things work, no matter what. Giving up was something you never knew to do.

"What?" She said, furrowing her eyebrows, "You're quitting?"

"Ahn, I just want some peace. The only way i'll get that is to obey my father."

"Why do you even need him in your life? Cut him off, we'll figure something out-"

"Its not that easy, Ahn. He'll do anything to ruin my life if i go against him. And now.. " You faltered, as fresh tears blurred your vision "Now he's threatening to go public about Chan."

You spoke in between tears, your voice quivering. "Its all my fault. I shouldn't have started talking to him in the first place. Now he's in danger.

Ahn rushed to your side, pulling you into yet another hug

"Listen, Chan texted me. He was worried about you"

You pulled back from the hug, looking at her with a puzzled expression

"Chan did what?!" You said, pleasantly suprised

"Can you imagine? He cares about you so much." She pulled out her phone, opening up her Instagram and showing it to you.

You read the texts, "This idiot! Im so glad it was you. Imagine he texted someone else and they made his account public or something."

"An idiot in love~" Ahn sang

"This is crazy, what am i supposed to do?" You said.

"Girl just call him!" Ahn said, "Weren't you planning on releasing your own music?"

"Yeah but-"

"No buts! He's a part of the biggest entertainment company in korea. If anyone can help you, its him."

"What- what are you suggesting?"

"Im suggesting.. " She cupped both your cheeks, squishing them together, "Get away from your family. Go to Korea, release your music. Be free."

"Be free?" You said, your voice muffled because of Ahn's hands around your jaw.

Ahn let you go, before grabbing your phone and handing it to you.

You sighed, before switching it on and calling Chan. He picked up even before the second ring.

...

"Y/N!"

"Chan.." You whispered, tears making their way slowly down your cheek at the sound of his voice.

"Oh thank god!" His voice replied,"I was so worried."

"Im sorry." You said sniffling.

"Princess.. Is everything okay?"
It broke Chan's heart as he heard the pain in your voice. All he wanted was to make you feel better.

"No" You cried, "My dad, he-he found out about my channel and hes told me to quit!"

"Hey, hey. Its okay. " His voice was gentle

"He- I- I cant talk to you anymore. Chan, you dont know what he's capable of" You choked

"Shhhhh" He tried to calm you down, "Im going to fix this, okay? I just need you to pack your bags."

"Pack my bags?"

"I'll explain everything when you're here. Your dad wont be able to do a thing when you're with me. We'll do it just like we planned."

Your finally placed what he was trying to tell you. You had talked enough about coming to Korea to knew what he was on about.

You turned to look at Ahn, who was smiling innocently

"Are you insane? Your entire career-"

"Just trust me. I've got everything in control. Ahn has the tickets, i just need you to pack your bags for me, okay?"

"Tickets?" You repeated, still looking at Ahn. Her hands went into her back pocket, indicating that she did have them. "You assholes planned this?!"

Ahn laughed, mouthing a small 'sorry' to you.

"Are you sure about this? I dont want to be a burden Chan-"

"Are you kidding? You're anything but a burden to me, Y/N. Please just come to Korea; just come to me."

"I-" You hesitated, looking around.

You were beyond tired of letting your father dictate what you should and shouldn't do. You were an adult that could make the right decisions for yourself. You wanted nothing more than to get away from him, to be independent.

"Okay." You said, firmly. "Lets do this."

"Great! Ahn will tell you the details, and i'll come pick you up tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" You exclaimed, taken back at the sudden date

"Okay i gotta go, i'll see you soon, yeah?"

Chan cut the call, leaving you completely flabbergasted.

You looked at Ahn with wide eyes.

"You're going to korea!" She exclaimed, tackling you into a big hug.