IX- Just the two of us

Uuuuueeeegghhhhhhhhhhh" You screamed into your pillow, which helped muffle the loud whines of exhaustion coming from you. A soft laugh came from the laptop beside you, and you turned.

"I really cant do this anymore." You said to him, your tousled hair falling over your face.

"Relax" Chan said, resting his face on his propped up hand.

You admired his face for a second, before chuckling. "Its insane how pretty you are"

His smile grew into a shy giggle, and he but his head down to hide his flustered state.

You couldn't help but smile along, "If there were exams for the subject stray kids, i would ace it."

"Hey, you have an entire month for your exams. You can do this, okay?" He said.

You had been notified just this morning that you your final term exams in about a month. You had told Chan how worried you were on your, now routine, facetimes.

You had started calling each other every night.

It was wonderful, just the two of you.

"Chris.. If i fail- my parents will kill me."

He shook his head, "Thats okay because you wont fail."

You groaned yet again, "What if i just ran away? WHAT IF I JUST CAME TO KOREA?"

He laughed once again at your overdramatic antics, entertained by you.

"You can, i'll be right here." He said, giving you a small nod

Your face flushed, "What would we do in korea?"

"Well have you ever been before?"

"Only once for the summer, when i was really young. I'd come to visit my grandma but she died the year after."

"Oh my god, okay." He said, raising eyebrows at your nonchalant expression.

"I want to go to a karaoke room so bad though, and i wanna get photos taken in those little photo booths."

"I've actually only been to a karaoke room like 5 times."

"What?!" You stared at him in disbelief, "If i lived in Korea i would go every week."

"I'd take you." He shrugged

"What if dispatch followed us?" You said, raising your eyebrows at him

"What if they did?" He counter questioned.

"What if they spread rumours that you and I were dating" You said it without thinking, and then started mentally cursing yourself.

You're walking on thin ice, Y/N

He rolled his eyes, "There have been plenty rumours about me already. Besides, if i had to be caught up in a dating rumour, I'd want it to be with you."

"Oh." You blushed, and he noticed. A small smirk formed on his smug face.

"We'd make a cute couple, dont you think?" He said.

You licked your suddenly dry lips, and Chan laughed.

"Dont be-" Chan stopped, turning to the right. Someone had opened the door to his studio.

He turned to you with a disappointed expression. "I kinda have to go, Im sorry. I'll make it up to you, promise."

"Oh no its okay! Go on then, i'll head to bed." You said, waving him away. He gave you a grateful smile.

"Bye bye gorgeous." He cut the call.

You blushed yet again. Chan had been calling you all sorts of adorable nicknames. But you weren't complaining since you loved them so much.

He made it extremely hard for you to not like him, and an irrational part of you thought that maybe he liked you too.

You sighed before opening google on your laptop.

"What if i did go to korea.." You muttered to yourself, looking up flights to korea. The results made your jaw drop. "Tsk, There's no way i can afford that."

You sighed,"I guess for now, i can only be with Chan through a screen.."

*ring ring ring.*

You turned to see who was calling you, half hoping that it was Chan again.

You groaned when you saw who it really was, and forced yourself to pick up.

"Lee Y/N"

The harsh voice made you flinch.

"Hello to you too, Mom." You said, already tired of her bullshit and she hadn't even said anything.

"How are your studies going?"

"Good."

Same old shit. You thought

"Good? Well your grades will tell us how good things are really going."

"Uhhuh" You agreed to her, not even paying attention. You knew all she wanted to do was nag at you.

"Atleast say yes properly. Cant you even talk right?"

"Jesus, sorry."

"Dont be. I expected nothing more of you. Cant talk right, cant sit right, cant do anything right."

"Right. I got to study. Goodbye mom."

You didn't even let her say another word, cutting the call immediately. You were in a good mood after talking to Chan, and you didn't want anyone to ruin it.

Especially your parents.

You were tired of them taking away every bit of happiness in your life.

"Well shit, now im hungry" You said, rolling out of bed and walking outside to your fridge..