III- Friends?

@lee6y/n (16 hours ago)

@Stray_Kids im so flustered right now 😭😭

_____________

Comments (8k)
_____________

@user1: chan pities her or something

@user2: shes making this such a big deal like chill girl

@user3: im literally so jealous of her omg

@user4: yo stay away from our chan 😭

@user5: bro who even are you please

@user6 : are they dating omg???

You pursed your lips, upset as you scrolled through the comments.

Of course.

You weren't suprised, you knew first hand that most kpop fans assumed they owned their idols or something, and that any interaction with the opposite sex was practically career suicide for idols.

Should i delete it? You thought, when another comment popped up.

@user38: yall literally stop 😭😭 they're just two musicians appreciating each other, i think both fandoms needa chill.

You smiled, a simple, supportive comment lifted your spirits up. You put your phone down, and went to get dressed, you had to film a video today.

...

You started recording.

"Hi hi hiii, uhm" you adjusted the camera, and saw the way you looked in screen. "Okay! So-" You clapped your hands together, "Today. Im bored. So we're going to go on reddit and judge people"

You smiled awkwardly at the camera, and put your thumb up.

"Right i've got a bunch of like 'am i the asshole' posts and shit and- holy frack its so windy today." Your hair blew as a strong breeze came in through your window. You got up and closed your window, sitting back down. "Right. back to the regular scheduled programming."

You opened your phone, going to your photos, "I've screenshotted a buncha posts with interesting tittles, one of them is literally- i have a crush on my grandma or something and i was like bro what the fuck."

You gave the camera a look, being your naturally awkward self, for some reason people found that funny, and i guess you could say it was fun to watch. But unfortunately, you were just as awkward in real life.

You scanned your screenshots, and chuckled, "I have so many screenshots of chan- Oh! Yeah also!" You smiled wide,"Uh i saw that Chan played my version of i wanna be yours and i may or may not have cried about it, but.. thats okay. Uhm i was just really overjoyed, it was crazy. I really appreciate it, as a fan andd also just wanna put it out there that me and chan are like- friends? Not even friends actually just two people in the industry, though i would love to be his FRIEND"

You emphasized on the word friend, your eyes wide at the camera. "So yeah. Chan- hit me up" You muttered, your ears red "Im so delusional send help"

"Alright back to the video!-"

_____________________________________

"God stop giggling like a baby!" Changbin snapped

"Is he watching Y/N's videos again?" Felix perked up, and the 3 members sitting in the room turned to look at their leader, who was wearing a wide smile on his face, watching something on his phone with his headphones plugged in.

Changbin got up, and pulled the headphones off his head.

"Hey!" Chan complained, finally turning to look at his members

"You're hopeless, do you know that?" Jisung laughed, "Stop being a simp!"

"Chan, you have to tell us more about this girl you're in love with." Felix said, to which Chan rolled his eyes

"Im not in love with her, im just a fan. Her videos are fun." He shrugged, "And she's a lot like me."

"How? She's literally a 23 year old in Australia." Changbin tutted

"Well her parents are korean, so we share the same culture. She's a singer, and she has a dog named olivia that lives with her parents."

"Okay.. "

"And she likes baking, and she loves animals, she says she wants to release her own music one day but she's currently getting a degree in finance or something. So she's super smart, and they way she talks is comforting."

"Why do you know so much about this person you've never met?" Jisung laughed

"He's binge watched all her videos, im telling you!" Changbin pointed his finger accusingly at Chan.

"Okay! Okay! She just said in her new video that she would like to be friends with me." Chan said, pouting slightly, "Should i text her?"

"What the hell is wrong with you, she's a fan!"

"Yes but, she's also a youtuber with thousands of followers. It'll be just like being friends with any other celebrity."

"Friends?" Felix raised his eyebrows at chan, "Do you think you'll be able to control your feelings for her?"

"Its just a small crush, i'll get over it. I promise." Chan said, before immediately turning to his phone as a notification popped up. It was Y/N, on twitter.

____

@lee6y/n

thank you guys sm for 900k subscribers!! :0
im literally shook rn i love you all so muchh <3

____

He smiled, before turning to his members. "Im texting her."