XXII- Mukbang

You clapped along with the rest of the staff as stray kids ended their performance. They were sweaty and panting.

Chan's gaze fell on you, and he blushed, you gave him an encouraging smile.

"Thank you everyone, that was great" Their manager said, and all the members broke their ending positions.

Jisung layed down on the floor and screamed in exhaustion, making you laugh.

Chan immediately walked to you and fell down beside you. You opened up his bottle of water and handed it to him. He was still panting, and he drank the entire bottle in 3 big gulps.

"You did so well." You commented.

He shook his head, "I still have to work a little on the choreo. How're the lyrics coming along?

"Well.." You showed him your laptop, where you were editing the lyrics you'd written a year ago. "I dont know.. Im not happy with this."

Chan nodded, "We'll work on it together tonight."

"Yeahh" You agreed, looking at the time on your watch, "It's 1 pm already?"

Chan looked at your watch too, "We should head out for lunch."

He turned to the members, "Hey, lets go get lunch!"
__________________________________________

Oh my god is that Taecyeon?" You gaped as you saw the 6'1 man walk away.

Chan chuckled, "Do you want an autograph?"

Seeing you fangirl over people he had known almost all his life amused Chan. It was refreshing to see how you got excited at every little thing about his life.

You shook your head, "I dont wanna disturb him."

"Comeee onnn!" Felix grabbed both your shoulders, tugging you along to get food at JYP's snack bar called "JYPBOB"

"Does JYP realise its spelled B-A-P?" You whispered, your eyebrows furrowed at the sign. The members laughed.

Once you had collected your food, you sat down at one of the private tables.

"Dont forget we have an artists meeting with PD-nim" Seungmin reminded, making Chan groan.

"Thats today?" He asked, exasperated.

"Why?" You laughed at his reaction.

Changbin chimed in, a disgusted look on his face. "Its just three hours of pd-nim 'motivating' us to do better."

"Oh eugh." You matched his expression, "That sounds.. painful."

"It is." Jeongin sighed, "He tells us we need to be more like him."

You snifled back laughter, in your head, you thought about JYP's dance performances.

It was clear as day, who was better.

"Y/N, Im sorry, I didn't know that was today-" Chan began, but you shook your head.

"Its fine! I have plans to meet up with a friend here. Also i need to vlog a little, so i'll be busy"

Chan nodded, "Okay, but be careful."

___________________________________________

"Hello."

You cringed loudly, hiding your face in sheer embarrassment for having spoken in korean in front of your camera.

"Yeah, lets not do that" You laughed, switching to English. 

"Uh so.. Im in Korea!" You threw a peace sign to the camera, "Suprise!"

"I was hanging out with Julianna today, and we ended up going to a CVS" You gestured to the snacks layed out in front of you, "I splurged"

"So i'll be doing a little mukbang for yall while talking about why im suddenly in Korea." You said, opening up a sausage.

"If this place looks familiar to you, no it doesn't" You smiled, trying your hardest to cover the fact that you were in stray kids's dorm. But no one had seen their living room, so you were hoping it was fine.

"I am here to... " You took a bit of the sausage, and chewed on it painfully slow before you began speaking again. "Yeah im here for producing my debut single which will be out soon."

You stared awkwardly at the camera, "Suprise!"

You laughed, "Im actually working with a bunch of amazing, talented people here in Korea and they're helping me bring my vision to life."

"I cant say when but it will be done soon and you know what.. you'll find out the details soon enough."

You opened up the packet of ramen that you had left to cook, and drained the water out into a bowl.

You added its spices and took a bite, "This stuff is so good guys im hooked."

"Honestly there isn't much to say, but i feel like i've been gone from social media for a while and i just wanna tell you guys about the past few weeks."

"Its been a rollercoaster yall" You bit your lower lip to make the generic swag face, "I kinda wanna die right now, not gonna lie"

You continued filming and eating, not revealing too many details. You told the camera exactly how much you wanted it to know, leaving out all the parts about Chan and JYP and of course, your parents.

Pretty soon you were done filming. The members still hadn't come back from their meeting.

You were drained from the day, so you decided to take a little nap.

__________________________________________

Your eyes shot open at the sound of the door creaking. You blinked at the light flooding in from the opened door, and saw a broad figure walk into your room.

"Go back to sleep, Y/N." He whispered.

The voice was all too familiar.

"Chris" You breathed out, "What time is it?"

"Its 7 pm" He said, closing the door behind you. You got up slowly, sitting straight up on his bed.

You smiled at him, the drowsiness of sleep wearing off.

He smiled back, and walked along the length of the bed to the other side, where he plopped down beside you.

"You must be tired" He whispered, and you could only make out the outline of his face in the dark room.

You nodded, "Where have you been?"

"Just at JYP. Things took a lot longer than we thought they would" He sighed, resting his head against the bedframe.

You let out a small laugh, "Its been so long since the two of us talked."

He turned to you with a soft smile, "I know! We've been so caught up with work and-" He sighed, "I missed you."

"Ive missed you more" You said, for some reason you had the urge to boop his nose and in your sleepy state you couldn't fight yourself. So, your hand reached out and gently pushed on his nose.

His face reacted out of reflex; closing his eyes, he smiled at your touch.

You pulled your hand away, but he grabbed it mid way. He placed your hand, that he continued holding, on his heart

You scooted closer to him so that your arm didn't hurt and looked at his resting face.

He had no makeup on, and you could make out little bumps on his skin, the curve of his nose and the small freckles splattered across his cheeks like stars.

A minute or two later, he opened his eyes. You smiled as he caught you staring, and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" You laughed

"Dont look at me like that"

"Like what?"

"Like you want me to kiss you."

A chill ran down your spine. You pulled away your hand from his chest.

You turned away from him, a strange feeling creeped over your entire body.

"Hey.. How about we go out tomorrow?" He asked. "Just the two of us?"

"Yeahh, that sounds great" You smiled, "Come on now I wanna hang out with the members."