IV- This is chan

@cb.97_
Hey y/n
This is chan

__________

You stared at the message for a solid 5 minutes. You turned to your bestfriend, who was staring at the same time.

"There aint no way." You said to her, as she took a sip of her drink.

"There's only one way to find out" She said, before clicking on the accept button at the bottom of your screen.

You breathed in and typed a message, once you were done, you showed it to your friend. She nodded in approval, and you sent it.

__________
@cb.97_
Hey y/n
This is chan

hii :)
this isn't a troll, is it? 👁👁

____________

"Ok. Whatever. Forget about this right now." You put your phone down, and turned all your attention to your friend. "How are things with that asshole?"

"Forget about the fact that you're texting bang chan?" She waved her hand dismissively, "Things are okay, i mean he's acting normal now"

"Isn't that a good thing? " You asked gently

"I think its a little too late to try and fix things. He's a shitty boyfriend and i just don't wanna deal with him anymore."

"That must suck, how're you holding up?" You took her hand, fidgeting with her fingers to comfort her

"Ehh, it dont really care, i mean, does it really matter?"

"Of course it does! You deserve genuine love, Ahn!"

She smiled, "i love you so much, you know that?"

"Who doesn't" You teased and your friends chuckled.

"How're things with your parents?" She asked, and you rolled your eyes.

"I did talk to mom just a month ago tho, she was just nagging as usual."

"So you still haven't talked to your dad? " She said, and you shook your head, gave her a small smile.

Suddenly, your phone lit up with a notification.

"Is it chan?" Your friend eyed you as you opened the text.

__________

@cb.97_
Hey y/n
This is chan

hii :)
this isn't a troll, is it? 👁👁

@cb.97_
haha no.
i get why you'd think that tho
would you like me to send you a photo?

if you dont mind, sure!

_____________

"This is him for sure, do you see the way he texts!" Your friend exclaimed

"I dont know, i didn't even know he had a insta account!"

"Y/N. My sweet sweet Y/N, there's so much we dont know about these idols, so if you're getting a chance to know, fucking go for it!" She said, making you laugh