XLI- Tracklist

@leeyn

__________________________________________

Comments:

@user: finally!! so proud of you yn

@hser: first the leaving ozz vlog and now this?? i dont even know how to feel 😭

@odjnd: shes starting a new chapter of her life and i hope everyone supports her <33

@ily3k: i cant wait!!

@jermd: 🤮🤮🤮

@brithdk: GAHHH 3 ORIGINAL SONGS???

@user3: yn our self produced queen ✨

@user29: i love you smm yn ❤

@soho: MARK THE DATE YAAAALLL

@bdie: youve come so far yn! we're so proud!

@luredk: pre debut fans like here

@hckee: yn mentioned drifting mv in her last vlog!!

@kehif: shutup everyone yn is talking.
__________________________________________

"So, what do you think?" Chan asked.

"I dont know.." You said, running your fingers across the countertops. "It doesn't feel like the one."

"You said that about the last house we visited." Chan laughed.

You turned to look at him, he was admiring the view from the kitchen window.

Luckily, it was Chan's day off today, So, the two of you had come to check out the 3 apartments you has finalized.

The first one didn't really meet your expectations

The second one was a wonderful house, but it still didn't feel right to you.

"I just- i need to find the one." You said, turning around and observing the place once more.

It was completely white, with high ceilings and minimal furnishing. A classy house with a nice view.

"How do you know which one is 'the one'. " Chan curled up his fingers in an air quote

"You just do." You smiled, leaning into him, "Like I did with you."

"Alright you little flirt." He snickered, wrapping an arm around your waist, "Lets check out the last one."

The third and last of the apartments you'd chosen was not too far from the one you were at.

You and Chan drove to the place, at the outskirts of Itaewon.

The first thing you noticed when you entered the area was metal music blasting from a restaurant nearby.

"I already have a good feeling about this place." You smiled, softly bopping your head to the music.

Chan gave you a look, "You always like the weirdest things."

"I like you." You raised an eyebrow at him

He laughed, "Whats with you today? Did you miss me that much in Australia?"

You nuzzled closer into him, wrapping your arms around his waist and breathing in his scent, in the backseat of the car, "More than you know."

Chan kissed your temple. You hummed in response, not letting go of him.

"I just feel like cuddling and sleeping forever."

"Okay. we can do that tonight." He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

When you finally reached the apartment, you and Chan rushed to check it out. It was your last hope and you really wished it was the right one.

You gasped as soon as you entered the apartment. The big french windows held an amazing view of Seoul.

"Its so pretty!" You gushed, walking around the place to check out the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.

It wasn't as big as the one's you'd seen before, but it was definitely much better.

It felt right.

While you stared at the view, Chan had wandered into the house.

"Baby?" He called out to you, "Come check this out!"

You walked to the hallways where he stood, and saw a big painting of a Border Collie.

"Wasn't Olivia a Border Collie too?" Chan asked, putting an arm around your shoulder.

You nodded, smiling up at the painting that complimented the grayscale walls.

"This is it. This is the right one." You said, "Lets check out the bedroom."

The master bedroom was just as amazing, with french windows and alot of space. It was just right.

You explored the bathroom, the kitchen and also the building's rooftop.

"I can't believe you're gonna live here!" Chan said, bouncing on the bed.

"I know! Im so happy i found this place." You beamed at him.

Suddenly, he caught your arm and pulled you down on the bed beside him. With one hand wrapped around you, he fell back, taking you with him.

"Imagine waking up like this every morning." He hummed, nuzzling into your neck.

Your heart raced, "It would be perfect."

"And I'd cook you breakfast." He continued, creating fantasies in the air. "And we could go to work together every day, and have movie nights.. "

You sighed in content, "Can we never get up, please?"

"But you haven't signed the lease yet." He laughed.

"Lets do it then!" You laughed, pulling out your phone to snap a quick photo of the moment.

The only problem was..

"What the hell?" Chan's eyes widened as he leaned forward towards your phone.

You froze as Chan watched the cursed edit of his face badly pasted on to a body of the wolf. 'We own the night' playing in the background.

You laughed at Chan's bewildered expression, he was so confused and you couldn't stop laughing.

You clicked on the profile, showing Chan another edit of himself as the 'alpha'

"Why.." He shook his head, making you laugh even more.

"On behalf of all stays, im sorry." You giggled, as he let out a loud sigh.

"What will i do with this fandom?"
__________________________________________