XIII- Chan! Relax!

Chan stared at his phone, his jaw locked in a tight expression.

The rest of the members looked at each other, slightly scared. No one dared ask him what was wrong, his expression was one that told them he didn't want to be bothered.

_________________

9:37 AM

good morning :))
hey im sorry for yesterday
i was a little frustrated
i shouldn't have been so mean
i really im sorry Y/N

12:54 PM

heyy sleepyhead
are you not up yet?
i miss you already

3:19 PM

Y/N where are youuu
you're not even
picking up my calls
are you still mad at me??
how should i make it up to you??

3:43 PM

are you still upset?
im sorry. I really am
please dont be so angry

5:28 PM

Y/N
im getting really worried
atleast text me back

____________________________________

Chan let out a loud sigh in frustration, before turning around and throwing his phone on the couch behind him.

"Hey, whats going on?" Minho asked, finally having had enough of his leader.

"Y/N isn't replying to my messages!" He said, wincing. "I really fucked up."

"Woah, Chill. Maybe she's busy or something." Hyunjin said, rolling his eyes.

"Its not like her to not reply, im getting worried." Chan said, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Damn, i've never seen you this emotional with a person before" Jisung said, the rest nodding in agreement.

Chan tapped his foot on the floor anxiously, not knowing what to do.

"Chan! Relax!" Changbin said, glaring.

"I cant! I got angry at her last night.. and i- i probably made her upset, now she's MIA"

"Dude, she's not a baby. She's probably fine, okay?" Hyunjin replied

"I cant seem the shake off this bad feeling.. Something's wrong i know it." Chan bit his lip.
__________________________________________

You wiped tear after tear away from your eyes

Your phone had been broken by your father, your skin had been bruised, you heart had been torn apart.

You had no choice anymore, but to quit youtube, to quit singing, to quit everything you were.

Because if you didn't, your father would ruin the one thing you loved most.

Your life was not the one that mattered anymore, it was Chan. If your father decided to make it public that you and Chan were really close, it could ruin his career, and his life.

You couldn't do that to him.

You brought nothing but trouble and disappointment, and you needed to keep him away from all that; away from you.

"Fuck this." You whispered, shutting your laptop.

You were contemplating deleting your channel. All the hours of work, gone in the single touch of a button.

But you couldn't do it.

Your phone had been shut since the morning, you didn't feel like talking to anybody at all.

You felt numb, and cut off from the world.

So, you lay down on your bed and fell into a deep deep sleep.
__________________________________________

Yesterday

Y/N
im getting really worried
atleast text me back

Today, 4:11 AM

hey
what's going on??
if you don't want to talk anymore
just let me know
i understand
but im kinda losing my
mind here y/n
please just text me back.

_____

Chan couldn't sleep.

How could he, without her?

The one thing that bugged him as he tossed and turned around in bed was Y/N. He was confused, and extremely tense. Not knowing where you were and why you hadn't replied made him worried to the brink of insanity.

Chan groaned into his pillow, and was about to pull out his sleeping pills when a sudden thought made him sit up, and grab his phone.

If Chan couldn't reach out to Y/N, he could reach out to Y/N's friends.

He knew it was a stupid decision the second it had crossed his mind. After all, he was an idol. He needed to be careful, but desperate times called for desperate measures.

There was this one girl Y/N had mentioned, they happened to be best friends. Chan looked her up on instagram, and impulsively sent her a text. Besides, if Y/N trusted her as the only person to know about Chan and her talking, He was sure he could trust her too.

________

@yeonjunshairx was online
3 hours ago

hello, this is Chan
Y/N mentioned you were her best friend
she hasn't been replying
to any of my texts
is everything okay with her??

@yeonjunshairx is online..

@yeonjunshairx
omg hi
uhh idk??
we haven't talked since yesterday
she hasn't replied to me either

oh no
does she usually do this

@yeonjunshairx
no-
not unless she's really
really upset

upset?
why would she be upset?

@yeonjunshairx
im not sure
im worried too
i'll go over to her house
and check up on her

okay thank you
keep me updated

@yeonjunshairx
yes alright
its probably fine
so dont worry too much

___________________________________________