XL- A new chapter

The next week went by in a blur.

You finished filming the scenes you had to film in Australia, you had narrowed your hunt to find an apartment, picking out three of your most favourites. Most of all, you were all set for leaving.

"Okay but does Korea have tim tams?" Ahn wiggled her eyebrows, showing you the brown packet of Australian deliciousness.

She, and a few of your close friends were helping you do last minute packing.

The fact that you were leaving your hometown had definitely upset your friends. But, they wanted to be as supportive as possible for you.

"It probably does." You laughed.

"Y/N, you better get me those amazing skincare products when you come back to visit." Your friend, Erica said.

"Alright so skincare for you, clothes for Kayla, Tea for Alex and-" You listed the things your friends had asked you to get "-a husband for Mark."

"A rich husband." Mark emphasized, "Like the ones in kdramas."

"The only person getting a guy out of a kdrama is Y/N.." Ahn sighed.

Your friends nodded in agreement, as you put the last of your things in your bag.

"You guys, i wanna take a photo!" You whined, pulling out your phone and gesturing for your friends to huddle up.

"Where the fuck is Alex?" You said, noticing one of your friends missing.

"They're in the kitchen, they were saying they were hungry." Mark answered.

"When are they not hungry." Kayla laughed, "Alex, you wanker! Get in here!"

"Ohh are we taking photos?" Alex rushed to sit beside you, a packet of chips in their hand.

"Yeah come on!" You said, posing along with your friends for the photo.

Once you were done taking a few, you got up to finally drive to the airport.

"Y/N, are you sure you dont want me to call your parents?" Mark, who was one of your childhood friends asked.

"Oh hell no. I already have my family here with me." You said, putting an arm around his shoulder and squeezing your cheek to his.

"Shutup before i cry."
___________________________________________

"Bye byee!" Your friends waved, all the way till your figure vanished among the hundreds of people leaving Australia.

You, wiping away your never ending tears, made your way onto the plane.

Your friends had surprised you with 'parting' gifts, letters, old friendship bracelets and other nostalgic things that had ultimately made all of you cry.

It had become almost ritualistic to text Chan before and after your flights now, so you pulled out your phone to let him know you'd be there with him shortly.

hii love
im about to take off

Channie 🐺🖤
great
me and the guys will
be there to pick you up

okay

Channie 🐺🖤
princess
are you okay?

not reallyyy
ive spent my whole life wanting
to get away from australia but now
idk

Channie 🐺🖤
yeah i get it i mean
who knows better than me
how much it sucks to leave australia?

i thought i'd be strong
but my friends started crying
and then i just fell apart

Channie 🐺🖤
ohh :((
its okay
i'll give you a big hug
when you come here

ahhh cant wait
oh also
will you join me for
apartment hunting?

Channie 🐺🖤
of course
the faster you move in
the faster i can take you out

sjzkeh
well where will you take me

Channie 🐺🖤
theres this place ive
been wanting to go to
<My Chi Chi's>
Here's the link, tell me
what you think of it

YES
OMG
ILY SM

Channie 🐺🖤
haha i knew you'd like itt
i'll make reservations then?

okayy <3
ok gtg flights bouta
take off

Channie 🐺🖤
see you soon :)
__________________________________________

You spent the rest of your flight editing the clips you'd filmed of your last few days in Australia.

As soon as you were content with how it turned out, you uploaded it

"goodbye ozz| spoiler alert: i cried alot."

You sighed, shutting off your laptop as soon as you were done.
__________________________________________

You heard the 8 men before you saw them.

They were some of the only people at the airport at this hour, and they were making quite a ruckus outside.

You walked out to find Jisung and Seungmin fighting over what to eat for breakfast.

"McDonald's obviously!"

"Dude- fast food for breakfast?"

"How about we just let Y/N decide." Jeongin interrupted, he was the first person to notice that you were already here. "There she is!"

The members followed his gaze, turning to your figure rushing to greet them.

You were extremely excited to be back with them.

They cheered as you reached, moving closer to give Jeongin, the closest person to you, a hug.

"Y/N, im dying to kiss you right now but we need to go before someone recognizes us." Chan interrupted, motioning for everyone to get in the car.

And so you did, Chan helped put your luggage in the back, and pretty soon, you were out of the airport.

"Oh my god, hii!" You beamed, giving Felix, who sat beside you, a side hug in the cramped car.

Chan, who sat in the passenger seat turned to you with a smile. "Welcome back home."

"Y/N. McDonald's for breakfast, yes or no?" Jisung said from behind you, smacking the top of your head to get your attention.

"Oh yeah! I want some hash browns." You replied.

Seungmin groaned, "All of you guys are crazy."

"I love you too Seungmin." You smiled.

"Okay im taking the turn to McDonald's then. Tell me what yall want. " Changbin, who was driving asked.

The members all said their orders at the same time, talking louder to speak over each other.

You hissed at the loud noises, and your eyes met Chan's in the cars front mirror.

He smiled, and you smiled back.

Yeah, You thought, This is home.