XXXIV- Sweet bliss

"What happened?" Jisung said, getting up as soon as he saw you walk out of the office.

You beamed at him, and his eyes shifted from you, to the brochure in your hand, to your other hand that Chan was still holding on to.

He noticed this, and let go reflexively.

"I saw- Toshi leave with security? " Jisung explained, trying to make sense of the situation

You nodded, as you felt a tear fall down your eye. "I just- just got offered a job."

Jisung scrunched his face, "What?"

"Toshi is out. For good." Chan came to the rescue, he took the brochure from your hand and handed it to Jisung with a proud smile on his face.

"Holy-" Jisung read through the brochure. "You're gonna work with us?"

You laughed, "Maybe!"

Just then, you saw two more members running to you, followed by 4 more.

"What happened?" Seungmin panted, "We came as fast as we could."

Jisung turned around and handed Seungmin the brochure.

The members huddled around him, reading.

"Y/N! Oh my god!" Felix's eyes gleamed, as he pulled you into a hug.

"Lets goo, Y/N." Jeongin said, patting you on the back.

You couldn't stop but cry real tears of joy, you had just gotten offered a job you could only have dreamed off, and you were thrilled.

You pulled away from Felix and wiped your tears away.

"Are you going to take it?" Changbin asked, his eyes shifting from you to Chan.

You followed his gaze, turning to Chan.

Taking this job meant moving to Korea. Moving closer to Chan. Though, you weren't sure if that was the best thing now.

"I- i dont know yet." You said, your smile faltering.

"Whatever your decision.. We're going to support you, yeah?" Chan assured.

You nodded, not being able to take your eyes off of him.

You couldn't get over how he held your hand, and how he has stood up for you.

"Uhh, we'll give you guys some privacy." Minho said, gesturing for the members to move along. Changbin didn't budge, so Minho grabbed him by the collar and tugged him along.

You watched as they left you and Chan alone.

"We should talk." He said, looking around to make sure no one was watching.

he motioned for you to follow him into the recording studio only a few doors away.

He closed the door behind you, and you felt your heart racing.

This can go two ways. Both are scary.

"I lied." Chan blurted out.

"What?" You narrowed your eyes.

"When you asked me if i was jealous of Toshi" He said, his eyes shifted from your eyes to your lips.

"Chris what are you talking abou-"

You froze before you could complete your sentence, because he leaned in closer to you.

Painfully slow, his lips met yours.

You melted, willing for time to stop, so you could feel his soft lips against yours for longer.

He seemed to want the same thing, as he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer, making the kiss deeper.

You wrapped your hands around his neck, closing your eyes in sweet bliss.

When he pulled away, your eyes shot open. He had the biggest smile on his face, and it made you smile.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." He whispered, "I dont want to stop."

"Then dont." You breathed out, before leaning in to kiss him once again, making his eyes go wide.

"Y/N?" He muttered against your lips, You hummed in response.

"I love you." Chan smiled between your kisses, sending shock waves throughout your body.

"I love you." You kissed him deeper, more passionately as if challenging him to see who could go further.

He accepted your challenge with glee Effortlessly, he pulled you up by your thighs.

You wrapped your legs around his waist, your hair falling by your side as you looked down at him.

"God you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen." He stated.

Chan sat you down on the table where studio equipment is usually kept, but was now left empty. He stood between your legs, holding your waist as you had your arms on his shoulder

"And finally.." He continued, planting a kiss on the corner of your mouth, and then your jawline. ".. you're mine."

You turned a shade pinker, heart racing at the way he looked at you.

"Stop!" You whined, turning his cheek the other way so he would stop staring at you.

"What?" He laughed, "Can't I look at my girl?"

You couldn't fight the stupid smile on your face, leaning in, you pecked his lips.

"Am i your girl now?" You gushed.

He nodded, booping your nose. "Come on, the members might be waiting."

He stepped back so that you could jump off the table. He put out his hand, and you grabbed it. Your hands moulded together so easily, like that was all they were made for.
___________________________________________

authors note: my personal fav chapter in honour of 25k‼️💟