XLIII- First date

"Fuck. You." You hissed at the liquid eyeliner that you were applying for the second time.

You turned to check the time. 5:48. Chan was supposed to pick you up at 6

You let out a breathe, "Okay. I can do this."

Luckily, your third time trying to do a wing was successful. You were happy because you'd put in the efforts to look good for Chan.

You had some time left before Chan would arrive, so you snapped a few photos of yourself to send your friends

(i have no idea what people wear to dates but this is cute right???)

You turned to look at the clock in your room one more time

6:00 pm.

*ding ding*

Perfectly on time, you heard the doorbell ring. Smiling, you basically leapt to the front door.

You opened the door, and stopped breathing momentarily as you saw Chan in a simple black shirt and jeans, he held a small bouquet of pink peonies in his hand.

His eyes widened as he took you in, gaze moving from head to toe.

"Hii" You smiled, catching him checking you out.

"You look.." He made eye contact and smiling, "So pretty."

You felt your cheeks heat up as he put forward the bouquet of flowers.

"These are for you." He handed you the flowers

"Thank you. Come on in." You said, as you stepped inside to put the flowers in some water.

Chan walked in and stood patiently by the door as you poured water in a glass vase before putting the flowers in it.

Once you were done, you grabbed your purse. "Okay, lets go!"

You grabbed Chan's hand, and the two of you walked down to his car.

He opened the car door for you, and you couldn't help but blush at his extremely romantic gestures. You thanked him and sat in the car.

He walked over to the other side, and sat in the drivers seat.

"Is this your first date?" He asked, closing the car door.

"No, actually." You replied, putting your seatbelt on firmly.

"Really?"

"I went to watch finding dory for my first ever date." You laughed, "It was horrible."