XXXV- Official

"Bro.. Being represented by JYP is not the same as being an artist under JYP. They're not going to treat you the same?You're not going to get any publicity by them, or anything.

"I know! But i will have so much freedom! I can run my youtube channel, i can produce my own music along with producing for jyp artists! I can be my own manager!" You argued, pacing around Chan's room.

From the other end of your call, Ahn sighed.

"You- you're really going to move to Korea?" Her voice was hoarse, as if she might cry.

"Oh Ahna! I promise i'll come visit as much as possible." You assured.

"Im so proud of you." She whispered.

"Thank you." You replied, "I have to go now, i'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah, okay. Tell your big hunky boyfriend i hate him for stealing you." She deadpanned, making you laugh.

"Well he's right here, do you want to tell him?" You smiled cheekily, putting the phone on speaker.

Chan, who lay sprawled on the bed, scrolling through his phone turned to look up at you.

"No way! Have you seen his muscles? Man can crush me in a second." Ahn whistled lowly, you burst out laughing.

Chan's eyes widened as he heard what your best friend said about him, his ears turning red.

"Bye bye Ahn~" You said, cutting the call once she said goodbye too.

"I've been your boyfriend for all of 6 hours and your friends already hate me?" Chan sighed, jokingly.

"Dont worry. Ahn's love language is bullying." You smiled, making your way to the bed.

Chan opened up his arms for you, and you plopped down beside him. Immediately, he engulfed you.

"Mhmh, this feels nice." You smiled, resting your head on his chest as he put his legs on yours, completely trapping you.

(this except ur tinier than seungmin)

You were about to kiss him, when you heard the shrill sound of the door opening.

"Oh my god my eyes!" Jeongin yelled out.

You and Chan pulled away to see, jeongin standing at the door, covering his eyes.

Chan groaned in frustration, "What now?"

"Minho is calling you for dinner." He said, before quickly turning around and shutting the door behind you.

"Guys they're acting weird again!" You heard him scream as he ran down the corridor.

The members were the first ones to know about your relationship, of course. Ahn was the second or rather, 8th person to know since you had called her immediately after going home.

"Lets go." You laughed.
_________________________________________

"Goodnight love birds~ stay safe." Felix winked, turning around and leaving along with Minho, Seungmin and Jeongin.

You chuckled, closing the door behind them.

You yawned, "Im off to sleep."

You bid goodbye, hugging Changbin, Hyunjin and Jisung. Chan was cleaning the dishes, so you didn't wait for him.

You headed to his room, changed into your pjs and finished your skin care routine.

It was late, and you were extremely sleepy.

Had Chan not finished washing the dishes yet?

You tiredly made your way outside, to check up on him. You saw him sitting on the couch, working on his laptop with nothing but a tank top and shorts on.

"Chris." You called out, he smiled as he saw you. "Aren't you coming to bed?"

Chan blinked, taken aback.

"To sleep, you pig!" You scolded, shaking your head as you knew he got the wrong idea.

To sleep! I know!" He laughed, "Give me a second."

He turned back to his laptop, and you groaned.

"Chris, im tired." You whined, rubbing your eyes.

He sighed, shutting his laptop down and getting up.

"Yes baby, im done." He smiled, walking closer to you, he held your shoulders and guided you towards his room, "Lets go."

Once you were back in bed, he plopped down beside you.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, and you slid closer to his warm body.

"I've decided." You whispered.

"Decided what?" He whispered back

"Im gonna take the job."

He pulled away to scan your face, "Really?"

You nodded, pecking his lips.

"Im gonna talk to JYP first thing tomorrow. And if im moving to Korea, there's a lot to be done.." You sighed.

Chan's face travelled over your entire face, a soft adoring smile showing off his dimples.

"Im so happy." He said, before leaning in to kiss you.

__________________________________________

authors note: yall comment a name for
y/n's song 😭