XXIX- Go away

"There she is!" Felix smiled brightly, moving aside to let you enter the dorms.

"Where have you been?" Minho asked, you smiled at all the members sitting on the couch.

It was a couch big enough to fit 4 people, but 6 of them had decided to sit on it together, Felix also joined them, making it 7. Chan sat on the chair close by.

"I was talking a walk around the city" You smiled, "Im finally done with my music."

"Ohhh wowww!"

"Thats great!"

"That means we should celebrate!"

You laughed at their encouraging reactions, "What are yall up to?"

"We're going to watch a horror movie, wanna join?" Jeongin said.

"But Chris hates-" You blurted out, stopping midway when you realized what you had said.

You were supposed to be angry, not looking out for him.

The members stared between you and Chan, awkward silence filled the room.

"Yeah no, I'll join you guys!" You nodded, "Just gimme a second to freshen up."

They nodded, and continued trying to find a good movie to watch while you walked to Chan's room, closing the door behind you.

You let out a big sigh, and were about to walk to the bathroom when your phone rang.

*Mom is calling.*

You stared, wide eyed, as your phone continued to ring.

You waited, and waited but it never stopped ringing. Finally, with much distaste, you picked it up.

Better to just get it over with, right?

"You're in korea?!" Your mother hissed immediately as you picked up.

You sighed, "Yes. I am."

"Did- do you really care so little about your fathers words that you left the country!?" She sounded really angry, and it frustrated you.

"Mom.. I don't need this right now. I have a lot on-"

You tried to explain in a calm manner, but she was just not having it.

"You dont need this?! I raised you for-"

"You did not raise me! I. raised. myself!" You snapped.

"Y/N.."

"No! No i dont get it! Why cant you just be proud of me? For once in your goddamn life! Tell me that you're proud of how far i've come."

Silence on the other end.

"What did i ever do for you to despise me so much?!"

"All i've wanted was to make you and dad happy but nothing i ever do-" Your voice cracked, "Nothing i ever do is enough, is it?"

You let a few tears drip down your eyes, you walked to the bed and sat down to ground yourself.

You let out a shaky breathe, "I dont understand how you could hate your own child."

With every word you spoke, tears fell down your eyes. The pent up emotions of the past week, releasing all together.

"I dont- i dont hate you." She whispered.

"Ugh!" You sniffled "I don't want to talk to you anymore! Im an adult, and i swear to god if you bother me again, I'll go to the police!"

You cut the call, hands shaking.